[FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you believe him after he just said he couldn't make anything cool so he settled for a vote silence depsite him already telling flower he could make amps which he just denied he could make anything to me just now.
I believe the cop mostly.
There was no cc. I believe PB is town (the other check).
I think it is always valid to give a cop claim a day before I question that worldview.
If people would not question the claim today, then wolves might not think the cop is a valid mislynch and target them at night.

I think the whole item thing is awkward. The vote silent could easily be a mafia day ability worked into an item claim.
I think if you let someone craft copchecks or vigshots, it is not only boring but also too strong and annoying to balance.
Good items should be fun and/or utility.

I would rather give him a chance today than lynch a greencheck and look like the biggest donkey tomorrow.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
I believe the cop mostly.
There was no cc. I believe PB is town (the other check).
I think it is always valid to give a cop claim a day before I question that worldview.
If people would not question the claim today, then wolves might not think the cop is a valid mislynch and target them at night.

I think the whole item thing is awkward. The vote silent could easily be a mafia day ability worked into an item claim.
I think if you let someone craft copchecks or vigshots, it is not only boring but also too strong and annoying to balance.
Good items should be fun and/or utility.

I would rather give him a chance today than lynch a greencheck and look like the biggest donkey tomorrow.
hmm..
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
The problem is that if too many active towns die, bad claims can survive without getting the extra heat needed.
But this is a bad claim backed by a greencheck.
I just think it's wild business that's all. That someone who is not (Worst) can get away with an obvious holed filled story.

Even if I believed DeVision, which I am open to reconsidering my position on. Who is to say Reloaded isn't immune to invests? Just like I am guilty to them.
 
I just think it's wild business that's all. That someone who is not (Worst) can get away with an obvious holed filled story.

Even if I believed DeVision, which I am open to reconsidering my position on. Who is to say Reloaded isn't immune to invests? Just like I am guilty to them.
Fair. Godfathers are more common here than in worlds where I usually spend my spare time.

It would be very unlucky unless it is a bus drive or some lawyer/framer ability (not sure if fuji uses those).
I'll give you that reloaded as counterwagon would be the most likely mafia to be bus-driven (to dodge vigshots as well as checks).

I would hate myself too much for being wrong about it today.
Better to revisit tomorrow, in my opinion.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
Fair. Godfathers are more common here than in worlds where I usually spend my spare time.

It would be very unlucky unless it is a bus drive or some lawyer/framer ability (not sure if fuji uses those).
I'll give you that reloaded as counterwagon would be the most likely mafia to be bus-driven (to dodge vigshots as well as checks).

I would hate myself too much for being wrong about it today.
Better to revisit tomorrow, in my opinion.
I am fine with lynching Al today, because I think looking at Rachet and Al's post in regard to Reloaded there is a world where they are buddies.

I do think Reloaded is the stronger of the two roles if I'm correct though.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
I really wish I was easy to kill without allowing it, but I hate gamethrowing. :josad: This game is about to break my mental status because I just don't know if I'm crazy or other players are blind.
 
@The Orca was your vote on reloaded when you notice your vote was missing?
Yes. I don't think it ever appeared so in the vote count. But I was told I no longer had a vote for the day. It was like 11-7 with my vote, so I don't think it was a big impact
Vote Lynch Reloaded
you caught up at all?
Not today. Skimmed some. Saw like 3 more people replaced
You can tell me the name and I can confirm or not. Also who stole my vote.
VC8 D2

Worst - 11
Mr. Reloaded -7
Al sama/ Yoho - 1

The Orca: Flower > Ratchet (Al sama) > Mr. Reloaded
Flower: RKO > DeVision > unvote > DeVision > RKO > Worst > RKO > Mr. Reloaded > Worst
Zemmi: DeVision > Mr. Reloaded
Ratchet: Lord Melkor > Worst
Charlie: Flower > Flower > Worst
Udell: Mr. Reloaded > Worst > unnvote > RKO > unvote > Mr. Reloaded > Worst > Mr. Reloaded
Polar Bear: RKO > Mr. Reloaded
Worst: Ratchet (Al sama)
Lord Melkor: Ratchet > Mr. Reloaded
Yo Tan Wa: Worst
DeVision: Ratchet > Worst
Mr.Reloaded: Worst
85.2 FM: Worst
Nuit Rouge: Mr. Reloaded > Yoho
Sallucion: Mr.Reloaded
Yoho: Worst
York: Worst
RKO: Mr. Reloaded
Naomi: Ekko
Saber: Worst
Gianfi: Worst​
VC9 D2

Worst - 11
Mr. Reloaded -7
Al sama/ Yoho - 1

The Orca: Flower > Ratchet (Al sama) > Mr. Reloaded
Flower: RKO > DeVision > unvote > DeVision > RKO > Worst > RKO > Mr. Reloaded > Worst
Zemmi: DeVision > Mr. Reloaded
Ratchet: Lord Melkor > Worst
Charlie: Flower > Flower > Worst
Udell: Mr. Reloaded > Worst > unnvote > RKO > unvote > Mr. Reloaded > Worst > Mr. Reloaded
Polar Bear: RKO > Mr. Reloaded
Worst: Ratchet (Al sama)
Lord Melkor: Ratchet > Mr. Reloaded
Yo Tan Wa: Worst
DeVision: Ratchet > Worst
Mr.Reloaded: Worst
85.2 FM: Worst
Nuit Rouge: Mr. Reloaded > Yoho
Sallucion: Mr.Reloaded
Yoho: Worst
York: Worst
RKO: Mr. Reloaded
Naomi: Ekko>
Saber: Worst
Gianfi: Worst​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top