[FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

Ali v2

No regret, yet, every regret.
‎
Hammer ratchet and let’s get it over with.
do remember I’m roleblocked tonight due to PR failure, TPs and TSs and TIs spread around, don’t go for me, I did my job, you will have to deal with 1 converted tomorrow and he won’t be able to convert further if you kill the starting mastermind (whom I think to be Udell) and the starting assassin (who I know to be ratchet)
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Nope, that’s cap, especially in this game.
we have already had scum slipping and that’s york. You did it too
I'm still waiting for you to explain how it's a slip. I mean if that's the angle you're going to go with, you have to establish that it either reveals info I otherwise shouldn't have, or comes from a place of me not knowing the role I'm claiming. But if I know Sheriff investigates, then you can rule out that last one, and it doesn't even apply to the former, so I'm left wondering where the slip is supposed to be.

Look, we both know you're scum. It's a ballsy move and I applaud it. But you're panicking more than you otherwise should be here, all you really have to do is let the town do the rest of your work and you'll be fine. Instead you're grasping at straws to further consolidate my supposed guilt, and demanding I be lynched immediately.
 

Ali v2

No regret, yet, every regret.
‎
Look, we both know you're scum. It's a ballsy move and I applaud it. But you're panicking more than you otherwise should be here, all you really have to do is let the town do the rest of your work and you'll be fine. Instead you're grasping at straws to further consolidate my supposed guilt, and demanding I be lynched immediately.
This legit made me laugh … bless your heart ratchy :milaugh::milaugh:
Just for your info, me targeting you N1 was purely on coincidence, I used a RNG generator :suresure::suresure:
 
Udell, what you're doing rn is what you're complaining about Ekko's play D1
Based on what I am reading I see a bunch of outted townies. For no reason, so then why should I just randomly claim. If you think I trust you then think again.
Everyone else did. For verifying your actions in future in case you're culted later if you're town
Want me to report my night actions to you after I claim? Kick rocks you corrupt king.
Since this bozo ekko killed the fucking fun
might as well come claim.
I’m town sheriff, the unique role against the unseen scum faction, yes, we are up against unseen, I’ve hinted at this multiple times.
so we started with Mastermind and Assassin, and the reason I said there are 5-6 indies is because I knew 3 of them presented in the game, 4 if you count SK, plus one or two more.

yesterday, I used my day ability scout on worst, no unseen visited worst, because they were stabbing orca in the fins.

The best part is;
I caught an unseen member with my night ability. I have the name with me.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
My dear, I must declare with utmost clarity and poise, I am indeed the maid of this illustrious dwelling. It was bestowed upon me the moniker of Galaxy Shanks, and with great deliberation, I chose the splendid designation of Yoho N1, a choice that was found to be most harmonious and compatible, if I may say so.
Pray, it is far too early in this fine morn for one to concern oneself with the intricacies of refinement and propriety.
 

Ali v2

No regret, yet, every regret.
‎
Out of respect for the game host and the players, I will delay something I want to say to both Ratchet and Udell (something nice actually) after the game ends.
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
There's one crazy situation in my mind


What if both Bear and Galaxy are scums as team now?

See, unseen always begin with 2 members - mastermind and assassin. Also, town having more than one noble doesn't add up.

Unseen can only convert at night. Hearing whisper is also a night ability - one has to perform at night to hear whisper next day.

Only unseen member who can hear whispers is Aristocrat and for that conversion must happen last night.

Connect the dots.

So, what if in this bear vs shanks - one is MM and other is aristocrat.

They both claimed noble because if one gets outed, other gets a clean pass. I mean if even one can hear whisper then whole team knows the content

Udell could be SK
 

Worst

Custom title
‎
There's one crazy situation in my mind


What if both Bear and Galaxy are scums as team now?

See, unseen always begin with 2 members - mastermind and assassin. Also, town having more than one noble doesn't add up.

Unseen can only convert at night. Hearing whisper is also a night ability - one has to perform at night to hear whisper next day.

Only unseen member who can hear whispers is Aristocrat and for that conversion must happen last night.

Connect the dots.

So, what if in this bear vs shanks - one is MM and other is aristocrat.

They both claimed noble because if one gets outed, other gets a clean pass. I mean if even one can hear whisper then whole team knows the content

Udell could be SK
Yeah looking at the thread play I don't see Udell being Unseen would've been more on the defensive side trying to convince ppl she's not Unseen
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
There's one crazy situation in my mind


What if both Bear and Galaxy are scums as team now?

See, unseen always begin with 2 members - mastermind and assassin. Also, town having more than one noble doesn't add up.

Unseen can only convert at night. Hearing whisper is also a night ability - one has to perform at night to hear whisper next day.

Only unseen member who can hear whispers is Aristocrat and for that conversion must happen last night.

Connect the dots.

So, what if in this bear vs shanks - one is MM and other is aristocrat.

They both claimed noble because if one gets outed, other gets a clean pass. I mean if even one can hear whisper then whole team knows the content

Udell could be SK

My dear, it appears that our esteemed Galaxy finds himself in a most perplexing predicament, for it truly cannot be that he is at odds, as he was distinctly compatible with the charming Yoho. Such matters of compatibility surely warrant further contemplation and discourse.
 

Ali v2

No regret, yet, every regret.
‎
There's one crazy situation in my mind


What if both Bear and Galaxy are scums as team now?

See, unseen always begin with 2 members - mastermind and assassin. Also, town having more than one noble doesn't add up.

Unseen can only convert at night. Hearing whisper is also a night ability - one has to perform at night to hear whisper next day.

Only unseen member who can hear whispers is Aristocrat and for that conversion must happen last night.

Connect the dots.

So, what if in this bear vs shanks - one is MM and other is aristocrat.

They both claimed noble because if one gets outed, other gets a clean pass. I mean if even one can hear whisper then whole team knows the content

Udell could be SK
Even if.
lynching 100% scum ratchet and jailing 99% scum Udell is still the best option for today.
you can solve PB and GLS tomorrow, as I said, no conversion tonight
 
Top