[FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
I never really claimed. People somehow know. :kayneshrug:

I am the most op role town can have:optimistic:
Pray, allow me to confess, it was indeed I who disclosed your transgressions. I extend my sincerest apologies, for my intentions were solely to divert their righteous indignation from your esteemed self. Surely, their ire should be directed towards the true miscreants who lurk in the shadows, rather than cast upon one as noble as yourself.
 

Yoho

Not Very Well-known Member
‎
Scum team A

Ratchet, York, Polar

Scum Team B

Ali, Shanks, Sir Charles

Wild card that i may have disregarded to soon Lord Melkor but will come back to this later

Idk what Udell did or why you're all so adament he claims but he's not a hit

So if we focus on the two factions i laid out above we should solve this no problem
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
Pray, allow me to confess, it was indeed I who disclosed your transgressions. I extend my sincerest apologies, for my intentions were solely to divert their righteous indignation from your esteemed self. Surely, their ire should be directed towards the true miscreants who lurk in the shadows, rather than cast upon one as noble as yourself.
Trouble yourself no further, for all is well, for there is no fault to be found in your actions. You merely followed the path which, in that moment, seemed most righteous to you.
 
Pray, dear interlocutor, might you enlighten me as to the precise nature of your query? What is it that you propose I undertake?
I'm Waiting for ekko to make sure he's not jailing Ratchet (to give him opportunity to change jail target). But if he doesn't show up, f IT. I can have 2vp if 9 activate Finger ability. If would be easier to hammer Ratchet with IT but he has only 5 votes nie and we need 9 for hammer. With my vote słone, he will be at 7.
 
Top