[FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
No but wasn't there a whole discussion yesterday about how Polars role and his role where basically functionally the same but for different factions

If Polar just flipped the town version then by process of elimination that'l make Shanks scum

What where your results by the way
shanks claimed he can hear whispers too?
 
No but wasn't there a whole discussion yesterday about how Polars role and his role where basically functionally the same but for different factions

If Polar just flipped the town version then by process of elimination that'l make Shanks scum

What where your results by the way
Well, Shanks could potentially be the indie version, but given he explicitly claimed the noble I do think that suspicion against him is pretty sound
 
Use it on Udell

I was in a night chat with Worst idk who put us in it, he said he was gonna kill Polar and would die too if Polar is town
Udell was executed by Ekko right?

Wait, so if Worst killer Polar and died due to it it means that they might have not been an Unseen or hostile indie kill?
 
I got feedback that my action has failed. But I'm protective role. Is it normal that I get feedback like this? Or is there role like hypnotist in Town of Salem that just gives people bs feedback?
 
I got feedback that my action has failed. But I'm protective role. Is it normal that I get feedback like this? Or is there role like hypnotist in Town of Salem that just gives people bs feedback?
I swear I read somewhere that all roles get feedback if their action failed in this game, but I am no longer able to find it for some reason
 
worst died defending someone, check with fuji if that shows the killer. i dont think it does
@Worst / The Knight has died
@Polar Bear / The Noble has been killed
[Night Active - Cold Steel] Attack target player. If you killed an ally, you will also take your own life (Unhealable). Not usable until Night 2. Redirect cancels ability.

Looks like Worst killed Polar and then killed himself because Polar was town. Mafia probably tried to kill Yoho.
 
I swear I read somewhere that all roles get feedback if their action failed in this game, but I am no longer able to find it for some reason
Ah, its in the Game Mechanics Section of the guide linked in the OP.

"For our forum version of Throne of Lies, feedback and actions will operate differently than what is stated in the wiki.
  • Players will be told if their action failed at night in the event it actually failed regardless of class. They will precisely receive the feedback "Action fail."
"
 

Yoho

Not Very Well-known Member
‎
[Night Active - Cold Steel] Attack target player. If you killed an ally, you will also take your own life (Unhealable). Not usable until Night 2. Redirect cancels ability.

Looks like Worst killed Polar and then killed himself because Polar was town. Mafia probably tried to kill Yoho.
🥸why would they try to kill little ol me
 
Top