General & Others You're allowed to give 1 character 1 type of Haki

#1
Who are you choosing and why? For me I'm choosing Robin and Observation, because I picture her setting up a ridiculous surveillance network using her Devil Fruit in conjunction with it. Granted it's not gonna be anywhere near the level of Eneru, but with her clones and clever positioning of eyes and ears she could have total awareness of a battlefield and everything going on in it. 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254
 
Last edited:
#3
I'd give Nami Observation Haki, not because it would make her vastly stronger, but because it only makes sense she would have it lore-wise. A professional thief who was stealing from people stronger than her for eight years and surviving, of course she would develop Observation Haki even if she wouldn't initially know how it's called. And her instinctive understanding of weather also seems like an Observation Haki feat.

And actually similar story with Robin. Someone constantly on the run from the whole world is bound to gain superhuman perception over the course of two decades.

Now that I think of it, even Chopper's Brain Point scan should have been developed into a specialized form of Observation Haki.
 
#4
Waboon shall have ACoC so he can finally join the crew as part of the God Trio with Luffy and Loki.

But if I must make a second choice, I would like Franky to have Armament. He could use it amp his armour and toughness plus the advanced emission stuff could help serve as forcefields or repulsor blasts.
 
#5
The obvious answer is Usopp with conqueror haki.

Usopp is to me, one of the few kings in the crew with Luffy, Sanji and Zoro. All his mind and body screams the desire to be better while proving to others that he is more than just a coward. This desire to rise above his own condition is the reason why Usopp could eventually get conqueror haki at the end of his journey, but I will go farther as Haki as been demonstrated to take some peculiar forms.

Usopp fights with his wits, his snipping skills and with fear (he makes his enemy afraid). I believe this last parameter could take a form in the way his conqueror haki and attack might work.
 
#6
Who are you choosing and why? For me I'm choosing Robin and Observation, because I picture her setting up a ridiculous surveillance network using her Devil Fruit in conjunction with it. Granted it's not gonna be anywhere near the level of Eneru, but with her clones and clever positioning of eyes and ears she could have total awareness of a battlefield and everything going on in it.
Give Gaimon Conquerors Coating
 
#12
The obvious answer is Usopp with conqueror haki.

Usopp is to me, one of the few kings in the crew with Luffy, Sanji and Zoro. All his mind and body screams the desire to be better while proving to others that he is more than just a coward. This desire to rise above his own condition is the reason why Usopp could eventually get conqueror haki at the end of his journey, but I will go farther as Haki as been demonstrated to take some peculiar forms.

Usopp fights with his wits, his snipping skills and with fear (he makes his enemy afraid). I believe this last parameter could take a form in the way his conqueror haki and attack might work.
Imo all three "trios" of SHs should have focus on one type of haki. Just like how Luffy is the Conqueror, Zoro is best with Armament and Sanji with Obs in the Monster trio.

So for the weak trio, Usopp could get Conk, Nami should get Obs as suggested by someone else and Chopper can be the Armament guy.

Not sure about medium trio.
 
Top