Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

so do u think orca is lying / rolewatcher? doesnt fit his scum range i think

wats ur poe rn melkor. i remember disliking ur entrance and day 1, and disliking the orca wagon
I have been busy today and did not read eveything. Forum issues do not help.

I quess POE would be you, Orca, Jinri, Yoho, Yoshi. Maybe Ratchet, Zemmi and Bitter. Bitter and Jinri i liked day 1 but they trended down. Others I town read to various extent.

You think town has watcher, tracker and alingment cop? Seems a bit harsh for scum team of 5, based on census. Unless they have a lot of counters.
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
I have been busy today and did not read eveything. Forum issues do not help.

I quess POE would be you, Orca, Jinri, Yoho, Yoshi. Maybe Ratchet, Zemmi and Bitter. Bitter and Jinri i liked day 1 but they trended down. Others I town read to various extent.

You think town has watcher, tracker and alingment cop? Seems a bit harsh for scum team of 5, based on census. Unless they have a lot of counters.
we have a census?
who is alignment cop? also yeah watcher tracker cop isnt that strong if mafia is stacked with manipulative stuff and is a team of 5
 

Ali v2

No regret, yet, every regret.
‎
I’m really busy moving to another house and can barely find time to read … keep logging in and see few posts before having to go back to moving stuff again …
@Naomi I saw your tag, I still need to back-read cuz I’m at least 30 pages+ behind, haven’t even seen what transpired after my previous chat with ratchet. We still have like 20 hours into DP, hopefully I will have more time to play the game.
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
tldr for those not in discord - we unanimously agree to duelling melkor and lynching flower. alyssa is the duel initiator

copy this if you are lazy:

vote duel win alyssa
vote lynch flower
 
Top