According to his own account, Reloaded is being held captive in the Loki fandom,should we rescue him


  • Total voters
    91
As an interesting tidbit, let me tell you - this week, which is just coming to an end, i experienced the worst and most severe case of food poisoning of my life (i hope) - as a little kid, i used to have the occasional minor episodes (too much chocolate, etc.) - but who among us hasn't had ?

But what i( fortunately) went through this week - god, i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy - at some point, i began to fear for my life - (i'm not joking).

Today, i can once again look forward to One Piece with anticipation, but last week your cat was halfway to other side.

I guess what i’m also must say is - check the expiration dates on the packaging, watch what you eat, and generally take care of yourselves.


:pepemwai::pepemwai::pepemwai::catUp::toximoji::brootea::halt::frodohug:
Wow..... that's some crazy stuff. You can never imagine something like that unless you experience it yourself. For a second there I thought you wrote "blood poisoning." I don't know how I could read that wrong, but food poisoning is no joke either.

Experiences like that can humble us, and we appreciate what we take for granted every day. So I am glad you're still with us. We will see this story to the end together with other fans all across the globe.

:kata:
 
Top