Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
I'm glad I didn't hurt town with my roleblocks, but it's also a bit disheartening it was a one-shot and not refillable and doesn't appear to have worked on anyone I targetted. Xlaw says his passive bypassed it, Yoshi says they didn't do anything anyways, and Ekko, said he knows Jinri did a misc action.

What is even the chances of that lol. I suck.
 
@Flower I do have one more question about you role, how do you see being a jailor fitting into your role and wincon as a whole?
I had a fake claim and that was my claimable. Idk what the point of that is though, probably just to have something to *prove* or maybe to offer protection if I have to claim Indie.
 
I'm glad I didn't hurt town with my roleblocks, but it's also a bit disheartening it was a one-shot and not refillable and doesn't appear to have worked on anyone I targetted. Xlaw says his passive bypassed it, Yoshi says they didn't do anything anyways, and Ekko, said he knows Jinri did a misc action.

What is even the chances of that lol. I suck.
Why did you target these people in particular?
 
Top