General Mafia General Chat

N

NeutralWatcher

Because I like those types of game and I don't enjoy no claiming games lol.
I think claiming makes it easier to find scum. So I don't prefer that since it would make the game easier. That's why I prefer non claiming game lol.

N

NeutralWatcher

claiming games are more chaotic if done correctly

who said you can't do that in claiming games

I myself prefer claiming games
Wouldn't it be easier?

If x claims detective and nobody counterclaims then x is detective. If somebody counterclaims we get 1 scum.

We can reveal any night action and say x player is guilty based on our night action. Very easy to get scum.

We can reveal we roleblock someone and hence why failed kill happened and we get another scum.

AL sama

Red Haired
Wouldn't it be easier?

If x claims detective and nobody counterclaims then x is detective. If somebody counterclaims we get 1 scum.

We can reveal any night action and say x player is guilty based on our night action. Very easy to get scum.

We can reveal we roleblock someone and hence why failed kill happened and we get another scum.
wouldn't it be harder if almost everything is is fake or there's almost no info gained from actions??

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think claiming makes it easier to find scum. So I don't prefer that since it would make the game easier. That's why I prefer non claiming game lol.
Claiming doesn't actually make the game easier. It makes it easier for the hosts to make the game, because they don't have to provide area for fake claims and work on that area of the game. Very few roles can you actually fully prove yourself in anyways and it adds lots of creativity and actually can make the game more fun for scum. Even among town it still takes a very good player usually to convince people of their role especially when town and scum can have very similar abilities and many different types of abilities can be in town duplicated also.
Post automatically merged:

2 of my favorite things in mafia

1.) Scum trying to claim my role

2.) Me convincing town, I am someone else's role and the actual role is really scum when I'm actually the scum xD

F

Fallen Prince

Make games where claiming is allowed :josad:
Most games here are open claim. I saw 7 open claim in 2 days its not a good exp in general.
Post automatically merged:

claiming games are more chaotic if done correctly

who said you can't do that in claiming games

I myself prefer claiming games
I generally dislike it because it ruins game experience. Its good for mechanical based games like tos or throne of lies.

Its not generally a fun where there is no limits to claim.

Last edited by a moderator:

AL sama

Red Haired
I think Mafia games began with non claiming , adding mechanical stuff is upto host.

Eitherway i disagree most mafia sites like MS and MU have non claiming game.
it started with claiming games

preference is the reason why you see more non claiming games on those sites lol

F

Fallen Prince

it started with claiming games

preference is the reason why you see more non claiming games on those sites lol
Sorry to say my friend mafia games started with non claiming.

Looks like you know nothing about the sites i mentioned they are older than the kids played here.

F

Fallen Prince

are you trying to mafia originates from those sites??? lol

why do you think I know nothing??
It started in russia as a card game in early 80s played in bar and social group , then it was popularised swedish and italian forum. The oldest played is in italian forum .

Those games were mere vanilla based themes then there were flavor based gsmes adopted in gaming community.

You wont have said it if you knew this man.

The guy who used this game later adopted and start his own forum what is now "mafia scum".

Last edited by a moderator:

AL sama

Red Haired
It started in russia as a card game in early 80s card game, then it was popularised swedish and italian forum. The oldest i played is in italian forum .

Those games were mere vanilla based themes then there were flavor based gsmes adopted in gaming community.

You wont have said it if you knew this man.
you're kinda it started as a party game called werewolf

I still m unable to get your point of me not knowing those rites

F

Fallen Prince

you're kinda it started as a party game called werewolf

I still m unable to get your point of me not knowing those rites
Yep those party game were card game but original forum was swedish which adopted by princeton grad which is first non claim game on gaming community.