General Mafia General Chat

I would love to play your game. The flavor is one of my favorite too but I really won't be able to maintain any activity in the month of September
We accept low activity, too, but that depends on if you wanna play. But as things stand we might need to postpone the game because of a lack of players to be frank.

N

Noctis

We accept low activity, too, but that depends on if you wanna play. But as things stand we might need to postpone the game because of a lack of players to be frank.
I see, then you can add my name in the list when there is one spot left and couldn't find another player 'cause it's better than giving the spot to someone with low activity

AL sama

Red Haired
Should we postpone it and switch it with the Garo game which has a smaller setup?
lol just wait
Post automatically merged:

Thats understable , however i think its recommended sign ups should have 1 week of break. It can tire player out .

If you are into recruiting new player best place for them to get into mafia is vanilla games. Lore games are hard to understand , some will understand quickly and adapt others will feel directionless and discouraged this is what seth experienced in his first game i guess. Easy way to recruit a player is prize money like Avatar size or image contest /MVP award.I saw thriller bark give away medal you guys can do it here.

This forum has quite a potential given it has good activity.
I disagree with on the vanilla gape

new players rarely enjoys vanilla games

as for the sign up part I m keeping track of it

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
There are horrible human beings out right now. In Lake Charles and elderly couple was murdered and robbed. There has been shooting and fights over resources, now where high demand items are, there is national guards there, such as fuel, generators, water, ice, charcoal ect. People are having things stole out their yards and businesses have been having the fuel for their generators stole.

Now on the other side a lot of the businesses is cooking hot free food for anyone who wants it. Churches are providing food, water and ice. People with generators are opening their homes to strangers as cool down spots. People from all over the country are using their own resources to bring us much needed aid. We have thousands and thousands, if not 10 thousand linemen from around the country away from their homes and families who had their feet on the ground on Thursday as soon as the hurricane passed. Fema finally has arrived here to lend aid. People are truly amazing and I am not surprised because that is one thing the south is good at is coming together when things go bad, no one is left behind.

My personal situation right now. Still no power, no clean facet water. I'm still housing and feeding my mother and siblings but I also have taken in a mom and her two children. I am also making almost daily trips out of town to get supplies to keep us going. Trying to share all my blessings with those I can.

I was overwhelmed yesterday because I have been trying to get out the word of free help like food, cutting falling trees, picking up supplies from out of town, fixing generators ect ect. It is a great feeling seeing the best of people.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
There are horrible human beings out right now. In Lake Charles and elderly couple was murdered and robbed. There has been shooting and fights over resources, now where high demand items are, there is national guards there, such as fuel, generators, water, ice, charcoal ect. People are having things stole out their yards and businesses have been having the fuel for their generators stole.

Now on the other side a lot of the businesses is cooking hot free food for anyone who wants it. Churches are providing food, water and ice. People with generators are opening their homes to strangers as cool down spots. People from all over the country are using their own resources to bring us much needed aid. We have thousands and thousands, if not 10 thousand linemen from around the country away from their homes and families who had their feet on the ground on Thursday as soon as the hurricane passed. Fema finally has arrived here to lend aid. People are truly amazing and I am not surprised because that is one thing the south is good at is coming together when things go bad, no one is left behind.

My personal situation right now. Still no power, no clean facet water. I'm still housing and feeding my mother and siblings but I also have taken in a mom and her two children. I am also making almost daily trips out of town to get supplies to keep us going. Trying to share all my blessings with those I can.

I was overwhelmed yesterday because I have been trying to get out the word of free help like food, cutting falling trees, picking up supplies from out of town, fixing generators ect ect. It is a great feeling seeing the best of people.
That first part sounds horrible tbh. These times really do bring out the worst in people or give them the excuse to behave how they always wanted to under the guise of tough conditions.

At least you are a nice person. Keep it up. And stay safe, I am sure it will be over pretty soon. Tough it out a bit more.