Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
It was a lie anyway.

My guess is he was fine lying in case Jiri is town because he didn't want to reveal the nature of the action.
Unless he 100% lied about everything for shits and giggles.

But I don't think that is on page 1 of Village Ekko's playbook.
Why are you assuming he lied? What possible reason would he have to lie?
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Ekko was clear, he said jinri used an action n1. He shouldn't have received the results he did but he received them.

Jinri claims no use. This is in contradiction with ekko and must be resolved. If anyone wants to make claims such as ekko just lied about mech, then they must establish why they think this and why it's the most plausible turn of events. Otherwise I can only assume that they're scum trying to create a false narrative around a player who can't fight his own corner now.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
If Jan doesn't give a compelling explanation for his assumption then he can be scum with jinri. We lynch jinri first and if scum, Jan goes after. He has plenty of time to make a defence.
 
Why are you assuming he lied? What possible reason would he have to lie?
We know his flip.
We know his feedback was wrong, either because the host is silly or because the player lied.

He knew the truth would be revealed with his flip.
That would be the reason for lying.
To not give out too many details about the role. Claiming misc is less likely to get the slot killed.
 
If Jan doesn't give a compelling explanation for his assumption then he can be scum with jinri. We lynch jinri first and if scum, Jan goes after. He has plenty of time to make a defence.
Silly man.

I am the one bringing the whole thing up while everyone is busy barely playing the game.
While you are fighting a 3p and a treestump.

I think Ekko could lie about the misc part of his claim because it is not in his flip.
I don't think he lied about the claim itself (there is a world where he got redirected, but we can't solve for that here)
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
We know his flip.
We know his feedback was wrong, either because the host is silly or because the player lied.

He knew the truth would be revealed with his flip.
That would be the reason for lying.
To not give out too many details about the role. Claiming misc is less likely to get the slot killed.
When I asked him if he was claiming my ability he said no there was an error.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Silly man.

I am the one bringing the whole thing up while everyone is busy barely playing the game.
While you are fighting a 3p and a treestump.

I think Ekko could lie about the misc part of his claim because it is not in his flip.
I don't think he lied about the claim itself (there is a world where he got redirected, but we can't solve for that here)
Have you ever seen Ekko lie and not recant about mech? I haven't. And I don't think you have. So unless you can give me a good reason as to why you think that is in play then I don't have any way to reconcile your beliefs other than you're attempting to undermine Ekko and call into question the mech.

The middle part is textbook deflection from you, I've clearly been doing more besides that, but you're aiming to prop your own contributions up when what I do really has no bearing on any of this. And logically isn't relevant.

We have explained to you that Ekko claimed it was a host error. There is 0 motivation for him as town to lie about having received an action from jinri when he received none. And unless you can give me one, what am I to do with your statement, which left no room for doubt: "It was a lie anyway"

The only explanation I could see is for you to say "I didn't see the discord, let me retract my post then". But you haven't done that, have you? So I can't even give the benefit of the doubt there.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
We know his flip.
We know his feedback was wrong, either because the host is silly or because the player lied.

He knew the truth would be revealed with his flip.
That would be the reason for lying.
To not give out too many details about the role. Claiming misc is less likely to get the slot killed.
That is not a reason for lying. It just adds disinfo to the discussion for no gain. He wasn't using it to reaction test because he claimed use of a benign action. And he wasn't town reading jinri at any point and supported the wagon on day 1 and day 2, so no reason to play in a way to protect jinri on a role basis. You got anything else for me?
 
Have you ever seen Ekko lie and not recant about mech? I haven't. And I don't think you have. So unless you can give me a good reason as to why you think that is in play then I don't have any way to reconcile your beliefs other than you're attempting to undermine Ekko and call into question the mech.

The middle part is textbook deflection from you, I've clearly been doing more besides that, but you're aiming to prop your own contributions up when what I do really has no bearing on any of this. And logically isn't relevant.

We have explained to you that Ekko claimed it was a host error. There is 0 motivation for him as town to lie about having received an action from jinri when he received none. And unless you can give me one, what am I to do with your statement, which left no room for doubt: "It was a lie anyway"

The only explanation I could see is for you to say "I didn't see the discord, let me retract my post then". But you haven't done that, have you? So I can't even give the benefit of the doubt there.
And I don't care about it.

You got something stuck up your ass, and it is not my job to relieve the pressure.

I think I can clear myself with my role alone, so good luck getting me killed (and no, I am not claiming).
 
Silly man.

I am the one bringing the whole thing up while everyone is busy barely playing the game.
While you are fighting a 3p and a treestump.

I think Ekko could lie about the misc part of his claim because it is not in his flip.
I don't think he lied about the claim itself (there is a world where he got redirected, but we can't solve for that here)
towny conspiracy theory
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
And I don't care about it.

You got something stuck up your ass, and it is not my job to relieve the pressure.

I think I can clear myself with my role alone, so good luck getting me killed (and no, I am not claiming).
Now you're trying to shift the argument into being personal by attacking my character. I think I outlined a good number of fair assumptions you could have made, and instead you still haven't even conceded your initial position despite having multiple sources explain to you that he claimed how his ability worked was treated incorrectly by the host.

What an I supposed to do with this? I engage you for a defence and you try to attack my character in response, and otherwise refuse to engage on any sort of reasonable level with what I'm outlining. I haven't insulted you. I've just given you the opportunity to defend yourself on what I see as a hard to defend position that you held. And if you refuse to do that, then I can only assume it's because you don't have a defence. You can't lecture about good vibes and then try to bring the vibes down when I'm trying to play mafia with you. That's just hypocritical.
 
I am serious about the Flower lynch. Just today, if she cared about the town she would have responded to Freckles to explain that the wagon had nothing to do with me. Instead she only responded about her voting bitter and implied that freckles' post statement was accurate. In ither words, she wanted to keep freckles within a state of not understanding what happened, in order to drive confusion within the game.

That is anti town behaviour.
We've established Flower is anti town from the moment she claimed. I don't think the numbers really allow for us to go lynching the indy anymore. Also kinda confused by you having a scum read on Yoshi but then immediately voting the same wagon?
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Let me be very clear - the narrative that Jan is selling about Ekko lying is not accurate. Ekko would not do that. He can be lazy and frustrating but he is not a troll. If I may appeal to my own authority here, I've played with Ekko for over 6 years. He *used* to be a player that would lie as town and create chaos, and over time, learned and improved his way out of it. And when he does do it, which is rare at best, it is done in a controlled fashion - he would not simply lie and then leave it.

I wholesale reject that notion. And if anyone wants to oush that narrative forward I will insist on them defending that position. I've given you how Ekko viewed Jinri. Day 1 he wanted her lynched. Day 2 he was happy with her being lynched. There is no indication from his play anywhere that he felt he had exposed a role that was strong and townie that required him to lie to cover it. Moreover, this angle falls flat entirely, because jinri claims no action - for Ekko to have received anything, he must have detected action.

The only outcome left is that ekko must have been moved over to another target. However, that requires a large assumption, and I see no reason for any townie to make that assumption for Jinri on the back of no claim. This is why I am asking for a defence from Jan - because having gone through all of the logical explanations that I can think of, none of them hold up except ignorance to the discord, which would be fine, but instead of invoking that, Jan has doubled down and deflected from the point, which does not look townie to me.
 
Top