Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
I don't think I'm willing to extend all too many town points towards Alyssa for the duel. Far as I can tell Melkor was basically outed, using the duel any other time than right then would be sure to invite a lot of questions down the line.
Are you familar with Alyssa? I've had her marked as town, because if not creating that chat with a bunch of people would be bold. I think she said they were people she knew.
 
Are you familar with Alyssa? I've had her marked as town, because if not creating that chat with a bunch of people would be bold. I think she said they were people she knew.
No I don't think I ever played with Alyssa before. Fair point on the chat though, if she's inviting a lot of people she's familiar with, that points towards her being comfortable around them, as opposed to nervous they find her out.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Please lynch me as town. It will just make it that much easier for me to keep my word to myself.
I've said several times that I think one of you or Ali are scum. Not rewlly sure what you want me to do with this.

I think jinri is probably going to be a hit, but it gets very murky after that and I'm convinced that someone is being miscleared somewhere.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
I've said several times that I think one of you or Ali are scum. Not rewlly sure what you want me to do with this.

I think jinri is probably going to be a hit, but it gets very murky after that and I'm convinced that someone is being miscleared somewhere.
It was mostly a joke about my self control.

What is concerning about Jinri is they act like they won't die by the lynch. I'm waiting for the post they said they are making.
 
Here you go a basic list.
Alive Players

Ali v2
The Orca
Charlie
Flower
Xlaw
Mr. Reloade
Zemmi
KWEH
Alyssa the Lamb
Ratchet
AceMarvel
Michelle
Jan
jinri


Flip town
freckles
bittersweet
EkkoLoJinx
Naomi

Flip mafia
Lord Melkor

Flip ???
Polar Bear
 
I'll die if I get lynched, but I don't need to be alive to win the game. Town just needs to win for me to win, so I'm not too worried about dying.

I will prove my innocence and catch the scum anyway! Soon!
 
There was always going to be so much anticipation being the star for the rest of the dayphase, but I didn't think it would leave everyone else speechless while they wait for me to arrive

:hihihi:
 
I don't think I'm willing to extend all too many town points towards Alyssa for the duel. Far as I can tell Melkor was basically outed, using the duel any other time than right then would be sure to invite a lot of questions down the line.
I don't agree that there would be too many questions asked to save the duel for later on

I am kinda dipping into self meta with this but my gameplan as a wolf with the role I have would more likely be to get myself into a good spot socially while I help my team navigate around mech/fake claims/etc, and then try to use my duel in the midgame somewhere to leverage my social positioning to get an inconvenient flip for town when it matters (plus with how fast I got the wish on day one, it would be way more beneficial to try to maximize value from it some other way like to get a better idea of what town has access to rather than to build a neighborhood with 1/3 of the playerlist lol...)

meanwhile as town in a very mech heavy game, it's significantly better to simplify the game down as fast as possible so that we aren't dealing with complex mech webs that are more likely to be distractions than helpful as time goes on; the way the duel works makes it very good for resolving a slot that is just going to get resolved anyways while still allowing town to get a productive day of wagoning and voting without the day being stagnated; plus neighborhoods are very townsided when used effectively and it did end up being so for us this time too

if I'm town for anything then it's for just townsiding with all the mech available to me, you don't necessarily need to have any familiarity with me for that (although just knowing that I'm very much a mastermindy mech tryhard as a wolf would probably also help frankly)
 
Are you familar with Alyssa? I've had her marked as town, because if not creating that chat with a bunch of people would be bold. I think she said they were people she knew.
I've played ~8-10 games with Flower
I've played ~6-8 games with Michelle
I've played like 3-4 games with Freckles (but all of them are more recent than the majority of the above)
I've played once with Ace Marvel for like... maybe two hours
I've played one game in this section of the mafia world once a while back and I only remember Reloaded being part of it iirc

so I don't actually know very many of you at all
 
Top