Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

What difficulty will Zoro v. SSJ2 Sommers be?


  • Total voters
    158
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow mihawk's speech has literally no correlation to Zoro's predicament. Bro just making a word salad because he's insecure of not being the smartest one there out of Perona, Zoro and a bunch of baboons. Imagine being competing with either Perona or a bunch of baboons or worst of all Zoro who is dumber than dirt.
 
Bro LMFAOOO. It's been a fat minute since I actually laughed out loud from something on WG

"Everyone leave the room except Albino, Shiroryu and comrade" :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Shit has me weak
Glad you laughed :kobeha:

Speaking of memes @Doggo what happened to the old waiting room, I know we locked it and created the current one, but did we hide it? I was trying to search for the Fiends vs providers one shot I posted last year, because I want to do a part 2, but the previous waiting room thread disappeared.
 

Doggo

Talent is something you make bloom.
‎
Glad you laughed :kobeha:

Speaking of memes @Doggo what happened to the old waiting room, I know we locked it and created the current one, but did we hide it? I was trying to search for the Fiends vs providers one shot I posted last year, because I want to do a part 2, but the previous waiting room thread disappeared.
A lot of things moved around to hide it from bots
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top