Glad you asked. Your point was amping armament haki attacks and actually coating coc in attacks correct?. Advanced coC is coating your CoC. Amping would being using coc while using your regular armament haki attacks. Against king his last two attacks were him coating his actual attacks with advance coC. However the fight prior was him not doing so.
This adds to why gaban says that zoro has lots of it but doesn't know how to properly use it. Why adds to why he does advanced coc attacks sometimes unconsciously. He is even addressing him using his coc the same way he coats himself with armament haki which further adds to it. And has consciously realized it's not that simple.
Also the not touching thing isn't solely a advanced cocs haki thing. We literally see the proper used of you being "NON TOUCHING:.
The money touching thing for advanced coc is only a thing when facing an opponent that also has advanced coc and they go to clash. And even then it's following the principle of ryou which is flowing haki outward
I don't know man, my thing is that KoH's Black Lightning is straight up CoA.. Zoro's CoC would somehow convert to CoA lightning attached(coated) to the blades.. It's either AdCoC lightning or CoA lightning, i dont see how it can really switch from one to the other..
But then there's Gaban's Kamudo, that might very well be AdCoC.. I'm not claiming to know how AdCoC works fully..
It could be said that Luffy and Katakuri's CoC clash was AdCoC too..
I would agree, no touch AdCoC is mostly used for Sky splitting with another opponent..
Earlier in the story that might have been true, but nowadays Oda does the no touch CoC clash with anybody.
Even this
if Oda were to show it right now, it'd be like this
so I pretty much expect Yoru's fight clash with Enma to be a no-touch haki bubble.
I will go further than that.. If Zoro Mihawk do end up happening, it will be the first '' touch '' AdCoC Sky Split in the series..
I'm still maintaining the position that they will never no touch AdCoC, because yes that's not the Swordsman path..
I don't believe Roger and Whitebeard are Swordsmen, and as for Shanks i'm of the mind that he abandoned the Swordsman path..