Reborn - i don't remember anything being claimed
The Orca - watcher
Charlie - double vp, protecting myself and target, there's more but i haven't claimed that yet
Flower- wishes, jail, kill
Xlaw - invest there was also some invest related passive but i don't remember
Mr. Reloaded - afaik nothing
KWEH - passive that tells people their flavour if they target him, post restriction
Alyssa the Lamb - duel
freckles - tree
Ratchet - afaik nothing
AceMarvel - neighbour + protection, protection from rolecrush
Michelle - night chat
Jan - some positive action
jinri - afaik nothing
There's also refilled. My ability was refilled at night
The Orca - watcher
Charlie - double vp, protecting myself and target, there's more but i haven't claimed that yet
Flower- wishes, jail, kill
Xlaw - invest there was also some invest related passive but i don't remember
Mr. Reloaded - afaik nothing
KWEH - passive that tells people their flavour if they target him, post restriction
Alyssa the Lamb - duel
freckles - tree
Ratchet - afaik nothing
AceMarvel - neighbour + protection, protection from rolecrush
Michelle - night chat
Jan - some positive action
jinri - afaik nothing
There's also refilled. My ability was refilled at night
What does hidden action mean
@Michelle If you're town I need you to help me find you today. I'm starting to lean more town on Reloaded. For starters, where is your solve looking?
Why I did that if I am scum? I don't remember to succeed pocketing you ever since we play together
It gets explained if you assume that the wishes are the ones responsible for losing vote power. It means Charlie's gets erased outright, Jan's gets erased (Charlie should only have 1 vote) and the only votes left standing is me on Zemmi and Orca on you.
If you can make a town case I will read it
Idk if I can show you I am town, you are rarely towning me, and then you are usually scum.
Ali's slot - Ali was towny SoD1, had a potentially unpairing argument with Zemmi and a towny tunnel on Ratchet. Could be town. Polar died sussing him the most doe.
Orca - they had mildly towny socials imo, but more importantly, they contributed to outing Melkor, and were being voted by Melkor D1 iirc. Could be town.
Charlie - widely tr'd but their posts swing between looking bad and uninformed in light of wolf flips. Not sure yet.
Flower's slot - indie needs to go asap, they are no longer safe.
Xlaw - not sure. Mildly towny socials but D2 doesn't look great. Claimed cop.
Yoho's slot - still believe this is town, will sanity check this but don't kill yet.
Kweh - Flower said he has a towny character and he was a little towny to me, D2 isn't great however and they fell off a little. Gth town but could be snowing me.
Alyssa - duel thingy looking good. Paranoia wants me to stay cautious, I think Jan dying over Alyssa/Ratchet/Michelle is weirdge af, but I sus her the least among these from D1 and D2.
Ratchet - D1 and D2 are whatever, some correct trs and some sneaky wolfsiding. He apparently had a stellar D3 which I haven't read yet but bc of it he's off the table today ofc.
Ace - um, idk? Towny socials and some think a towny claim but don't know.
Michelle - no idea why Flower, Alyssa and Polar love her as Town. Her reads look bad in light of wolf flips, idk.
Jinri - I had them kinda towny throughout the game and towny SoD1. Zemmi was voting them almost near the end of D2, but then switched to bitter. I'm not sure yet and would kill the indie over Jinri today, as it stands rn.
13 players
if Michelle is to be believed, 3 wolves and 1 conf indie left, 8 town, right?
If we don't agree on a solid target, kill the indie.
Do NOT kill Orca, Yoho's slot, Alyssa, Ali's slot, Ratchet for D3 apparently.
Probably do not kill Kweh, Xlaw, Charlie?
Ace, Jinri, Michelle left in my personal PoE, but Michelle is strongly tr'd so I'm scared.
Kill the indie.
Official PoE
Kweh - town character, kinda towny
Xlaw - also kinda towny, cop claim
Charlie -????? idek
Ace -??? random claim might be towny but who knows
Jinri - a lil towny + Zemmi voted them for a long time.
Michelle - legacied Town
who looks the worst among these?
Orca - they had mildly towny socials imo, but more importantly, they contributed to outing Melkor, and were being voted by Melkor D1 iirc. Could be town.
Charlie - widely tr'd but their posts swing between looking bad and uninformed in light of wolf flips. Not sure yet.
Flower's slot - indie needs to go asap, they are no longer safe.
Xlaw - not sure. Mildly towny socials but D2 doesn't look great. Claimed cop.
Yoho's slot - still believe this is town, will sanity check this but don't kill yet.
Kweh - Flower said he has a towny character and he was a little towny to me, D2 isn't great however and they fell off a little. Gth town but could be snowing me.
Alyssa - duel thingy looking good. Paranoia wants me to stay cautious, I think Jan dying over Alyssa/Ratchet/Michelle is weirdge af, but I sus her the least among these from D1 and D2.
Ratchet - D1 and D2 are whatever, some correct trs and some sneaky wolfsiding. He apparently had a stellar D3 which I haven't read yet but bc of it he's off the table today ofc.
Ace - um, idk? Towny socials and some think a towny claim but don't know.
Michelle - no idea why Flower, Alyssa and Polar love her as Town. Her reads look bad in light of wolf flips, idk.
Jinri - I had them kinda towny throughout the game and towny SoD1. Zemmi was voting them almost near the end of D2, but then switched to bitter. I'm not sure yet and would kill the indie over Jinri today, as it stands rn.
13 players
if Michelle is to be believed, 3 wolves and 1 conf indie left, 8 town, right?
If we don't agree on a solid target, kill the indie.
Do NOT kill Orca, Yoho's slot, Alyssa, Ali's slot, Ratchet for D3 apparently.
Probably do not kill Kweh, Xlaw, Charlie?
Ace, Jinri, Michelle left in my personal PoE, but Michelle is strongly tr'd so I'm scared.
Kill the indie.
Official PoE
Kweh - town character, kinda towny
Xlaw - also kinda towny, cop claim
Charlie -????? idek
Ace -??? random claim might be towny but who knows
Jinri - a lil towny + Zemmi voted them for a long time.
Michelle - legacied Town
who looks the worst among these?
There are 3 things who made me slow down
- the interaction with Naomi
- the switch to discord, chat I couldn't read almost at all and the site lagging so bad
- my RL who became extremely busy.
Another bad thing is the day reduced at 24 hours, I am so dissapointed about this, idk why this is happening.
I can't sleep because I am working and also I can't play. It is how it is.



