Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

My main issue with Michelle rn is forcefully ending the day when Jinri died despite the wagon being pretty overtly wolfy (which multiple people had stated at that point)

It's not really a smoking gun since it's self preservation too but it still rubs me the wrong way
 
my reads are beautiful and perfect, i town leaned jinri and jan, and had zemmi in poe

so start working more with me today instead of sheeping whoever tf keeps killing town

michelle is a wolf, ali and yoho slots ARENT wolves and stop hunting them

charlie is a wolf too

i just saw this thread is open, i didnt get a notif. lemme see who died. ratchet / xlaw, if those 2 are both alive that's messed up

highkey annoyed i told u guys either lynch 3p or in my PoE and u killed my town lean. whatever
 
ace can be scum too

michelle charlie ace/ratchet/xlaw/charlie is wolves

idgaf abt the greencheck miss me with ts theres a godfather goodbye

who died btw, theres no threadmarks here? thx
 
My main issue with Michelle rn is forcefully ending the day when Jinri died despite the wagon being pretty overtly wolfy (which multiple people had stated at that point)

It's not really a smoking gun since it's self preservation too but it still rubs me the wrong way
michelle is scum yes
we are killing her or the indie, idk the numbers but shes outed

i hated her read that jinri is "agenda posting" but had no time to inquire about it. bad read and bad pushes, and i never tr her myself. that's a wolf
 
im sad bc my reads are fire and im a stump but had no time to play, i just joined for flower. i still need to read d3 sighh

no danger of surprise hammers today i hope? tf was that LOL
 
btw i town leaned xlaw too kinda for their attitude BUT cop AND check living happily ever after was unnerving me

but yeah that's another read i had in the bag if there wasnt for mech fuckery

charlie and michelle have to be wolves, at least michelle, im sold on it

kill indie today
michelle tmr
and then charlie/ace/ratchet last 2

gonna need good cases on reloaded and reborn bc i dont believe they are evil

alyssa is fine imo
 
I've dumped like all my thoughts last page, that's all I have

I think I get one more KP tomorrow but I'm not actually sure, I don't know what my last ability is but since all my actives have been KP, that one probably is too
 
RPS was unlocked day three and I used it yesterday

I had a theory that my abilities unlock the day after I use one but my last one didn't unlock today, it might also just be odd days so if it doesn't unlock tomorrow then I probably won't ever get it because it probably unlocks by winning RPS
 
bro im so sad jinri died aaaaa

@Ratchet why did you day yday that wolves want to kill the indie so you're not gonna follow me on it? walk me through it bc i disagree

k anyway i need to check the numbers and if we aren't in a dire situation we are yeeting the indie and if anyone disagrees without a good reason, they can volunteer to be yeeted instead of them :3

im like 95% sure all wolves are in chalie, michelle, ace, and ratchet no cap

one in reloaded/reborn refilled xlaw's cop ability, that's ANOTHER town point for the slot, whichever of those 2 did it. the other one is also town probs, i'll double check but yea

i never tr michelle and charlie and quietly suffered all game that theyre farming trs and i cant figure out why to save a life

k bbl
 
Top