Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I want to say it again.

I am linked to Charles, if I am lynched he may die

Reading how Frinckles is so convinced i am scum I start to be sure this game is already lost for town. Toxicity destroyed it but I had a small hope until now.
Advertised as not bastard it still feels like it's bastard and if watcher is weak role maybe the census is just a lie

I am going to sleep

Vote Havana/Flower
 
Actually the reason I decided to use RPS on Michelle yesterday is because I thought I had been role copped by her if she's a wolf

She spewed in the thread that she didn't know what it was and I don't think it was faked so I don't think I was rolecopped by her
 
Actually the reason I decided to use RPS on Michelle yesterday is because I thought I had been role copped by her if she's a wolf

She spewed in the thread that she didn't know what it was and I don't think it was faked so I don't think I was rolecopped by her
I have no role cop.
I claimed all my role. No matter what, claiming in these games are never clearing town, but mafia has fakes with better odds to be trusted.
It is how it is.
 
Top