Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

charlie has ability to protect himself and another player
but if michelle dies, charlie might (?) die with her

like what's going onn
@Michelle can you explain?
do you mean he dies with u just if youre lynched or nk'd too, and why? fullclaim pls, it doesn't matter atp ngl and can only help is find you if you're town. tyy
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
charlie has ability to protect himself and another player
but if michelle dies, charlie might (?) die with her

like what's going onn
@Michelle can you explain?
do you mean he dies with u just if youre lynched or nk'd too, and why? fullclaim pls, it doesn't matter atp ngl and can only help is find you if you're town. tyy
Michelle claims she's linked to Charlie, when one of them dies the other goes with them. Like the role "Lovers".
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
idk how long this day is, does michelle have ability to cut it short again? keep votes on her just in case

like michelle SHOULD flip wolf but not liking the "ok just kill her" attitude, everyone did that to jinri for what. gives me wolfy shivers

we have time, atp everyone should be able to share their wolf team idea? tyt and do that
We have 11 more hours I guess

But last day game ended 4 hours before scheduled EoD and I am finding it annoying to log in on this forum as server is crashing again and again.

So, I don't think it would be wise to wait till EoD
 
keep votes on michelle in the lead just so she doesn't do some dark magic like yday loll

does this game have hammer btw. don't hammer but yea

alyssa youre not snowing me again right 🥺
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
The odds of having such linked role in this game is so low that I would legit consider fuji is smoking pot and lost it in the head to make such role.
 
11 more hours?!!! fuck lmao yeah gg on me catching up then rip

ok i hope michelle will respond, i wanna hear about this role

especially bc she said he might die, not even that he will. mistery

is that why charlie has ability to protect himself AND another person at night if the claim is true then tho? that would add up kinda
 
What's your PoE looking like by now?
3- @The Orca
5- @Charlie
8- @Yoho replaced by @Mr. Reloaded
12- @KWEH
17- @Michelle

I know I'm town (and the way you know I'm town is because the only known KP to have gone off is my duel, which killed a wolf)

Reborn is confirmed to have given out multiple refills on a publicly known doctor and cop (both independently have done so), so they're very likely town

Flower is unCCed indie

At least one of Ratchet and Ace Marvel are town (I strongly doubt that the wolf team has the ability to make multiple wolves appear falsely innocent, and if there are then they played it well enough to earn the win imo)

so already you're down to 2-3 wolves in Charlie/Orca/Reloaded/KWEH/Michelle and 0-1 wolves in Ratchet/AceMarvel

at this stage, if you also take the 'lesser' clears into effect (namely Orca revealing Melkor, Charlie being a doctor 'exposing' NKs as doc dodges, KWEH's character passive), then you very quickly run into a scenario where the only possible wolves are Michelle + Reloaded + Ratchet/AceMarvel

(I'm calling them 'lesser' clears because none of these actions are hard confirmed; unless Orca has had a third watch claimed, nobody outside of Melkor/Charlie can cross reference his watches; Charlie's doctor targets are unconfirmed except via Orca; KWEH's character passive technically isn't hard clearing depending on the wording, and there's nothing I'm aware of saying that every character of a certain type is town and every character of a certain other type is a wolf)
 
yeah idk, maybe kweh is just town cos like why let his passive character be able to be checked? i guess it's like pseudo godfather if wolves don't have a godfather

but a godfather wolf and a pseudo godfather wolf kweh is a tad much, no? idek mech plsz
 
yeah idk, maybe kweh is just town cos like why let his passive character be able to be checked? i guess it's like pseudo godfather if wolves don't have a godfather

but a godfather wolf and a pseudo godfather wolf kweh is a tad much, no? idek mech plsz
I originally was speculating this in my last post but yeah I don't think either of the cop checks are fake if KWEH is a wolf
 
I don't think the setup adds up at all with Orca and me both being town

what the actual fuck does the wolfteam have to deal with 2 KP roles, a watcher (which SHOULD be potentially even more powerful than the cop with the types of roles wolves have been flipping with), and a straight up cop

especially with zero KP of their own
 
I originally was speculating this in my last post but yeah I don't think either of the cop checks are fake if KWEH is a wolf
okay nice

you're town

reborn
alyssa

towncore

ace/ratchet/kweh max one wolf, if any

michelle, orca, charlie, reloaded - 2 or 3 wolves

atp michelle only has legacy townreads going for her, no? need her full claim right about meow. polar was soo sure shes town so that's giving me slight pause

meh idt im wrong on orca and reloaded so for me michelle, charlie and one in the (pseudo)greenchecked slots but i'll think about this.

girl i guess yoho can be a wolf but that derp was so innocent lmfao, the way he went about it is so pure

maybe its just michelle, charlie and kweh

but michelle pairing herself to charlie like this for what if w/w um help?????

gulp

erm..
 
bro i keep forgetting about orca omfg poor guy

WAIT remember when michelle was suddenly pushing for a naomi lynch at the very end, encouraging charlie to trust himself and all? she was wring naomi all day but at the end she went hard about it and i wondered if her teammate might be in danger? there was a switch in her sense of urgency about naomi

was orca a wagon then cos i vaguely feel like he was..............
 
but orca rlly was socially towny around the melkor thing bleh. and social reads is how i found all the dead flipped town, maybe i should just trust myself more

i do hear u out on mech spec tho, alyssa. thonk
 
actually I can maybe see it if the wolf team can reliably protect themselves against KP consistently

I think that would require Charlie to be a wolf in most worlds

watch the answer be that Charlie is the indie that has a very similar role to my informed lover survivor role from a few months ago and Flower was just a wolf the whole time

(realistically though I think the most likely answer is that Orca is the wolf, I still think they have never been socially townie lol.............................)

(nice server btw, I'm literally sitting here pressing post reply every ~20 seconds and adding random shit every couple minutes while the server is dead)
 
Top