What will be Sanji Conqueror Epithet ?


  • Total voters
    38
Prediction time
What chapter you guys & girls think Sanji unlocks CoC?

1197 is my prediction

:BigW:
Shame yuderon doesn't make YT vids anymore.
Would've been interesting to see his take on this with Goroawase ^^

I think we switch over to Sanji's fight next chapter which will mostly focus around whatever mental block he has with regard to CoC.
Sanji's already accepted that his family won't define who he is on Wano, which is a good step but he's still yet to fully accept that he's a Vinsmoke and considering CoC is pivoting on the concept of "Self" I reckon Sanji's development here is prolly going to be him accepting whatever side of himself that he's chained up in his subconcious and then how he decides to channel said "Self".

Anyways on the question itself I'd say 1195.

I do wonder how Oda will have Sanji manifest it though coz typically when characters awaken CoC for the first time he usually has the weakwilled around them pass out so that bit will be very interesting.

Will be dope if Kiringham manifests all of Sanji's doubts e.g Judge and the Vinsmokes for example and then his awakening dispels those nightmares :steef:
 

Doggo

Talent is something you make bloom.
‎
Shame yuderon doesn't make YT vids anymore.
Would've been interesting to see his take on this with Goroawase ^^

I think we switch over to Sanji's fight next chapter which will mostly focus around whatever mental block he has with regard to CoC.
Sanji's already accepted that his family won't define who he is on Wano, which is a good step but he's still yet to fully accept that he's a Vinsmoke and considering CoC is pivoting on the concept of "Self" I reckon Sanji's development here is prolly going to be him accepting whatever side of himself that he's chained up in his subconcious and then how he decides to channel said "Self".

Anyways on the question itself I'd say 1195.

I do wonder how Oda will have Sanji manifest it though coz typically when characters awaken CoC for the first time he usually has the weakwilled around them pass out so that bit will be very interesting.

Will be dope if Kiringham manifests all of Sanji's doubts e.g Judge and the Vinsmokes for example and then his awakening dispels those nightmares :steef:
 
I think it's about Sanji finaly getting the answer to his question, what kinda man does the Pirate King need by his side.
Sanji didn't know the answer back in Wano, but he stil decided to destroy the RS. He made a decision, but he was stil unsure about what he needs to be for Luffy to become the PK. I think that is the blockade, this was the uncertainty. But Gaban gave him the answer, he needs to be a King.
And not some BS what people thought, Sanji is not confident in his strenght bla bla bla, that was never the case, nor did he ever backed down from anything.
It's gonna be interesting to see how Oda solves it. What he did with Zoro was absolute dogshit lmao, so i hope it doesn't hit Sanji aswell...
 
So with Sanji's Conqueror's awakening on the horizon and the context of Zoro v Sommers, what are y'all expectations for Sanji v Kiringham.

From what we've seen so far, Zoro's beating Sommers pretty handily with Sommers catching life 2 or 3 times thanks to Maki protecting his heart. So I do wonder how y'all think this sequence of events affects how Sanji v Kiringham plays out, coz Sommers ain't really doing Kiringham any favors right now lol.

Granted they are very different fighters and even outside of what Kiringham might dish out with Sanji he's already putting in work with Zaza taking on all of the strongest giant warriors by her lonesome. Plus Kiringham's stack is honestly way more impressive than Sommers so there is a lot of potential there. I just wonder if Oda's really gonna be having Kiringham show out here considering how pathetic Sommers performance was (i.e there hasn't even been a reference to love once in this fight with Zoro lol which was one of the main reasons why some of the mandem wanted him matched agaisnt Sanji but y'all forgiven lol. Boy did we dodge a bullet with that bum :risisweat:).

So I guess my question is do y'all think Kiringham is gonna put in work against Sanji or is he also gonna stink the place out like Sommers did and in either case how do y'all think or even hope the fight plays out.
 
So with Sanji's Conqueror's awakening on the horizon and the context of Zoro v Sommers, what are y'all expectations for Sanji v Kiringham.

From what we've seen so far, Zoro's beating Sommers pretty handily with Sommers catching life 2 or 3 times thanks to Maki protecting his heart. So I do wonder how y'all think this sequence of events affects how Sanji v Kiringham plays out, coz Sommers ain't really doing Kiringham any favors right now lol.

Granted they are very different fighters and even outside of what Kiringham might dish out with Sanji he's already putting in work with Zaza taking on all of the strongest giant warriors by her lonesome. Plus Kiringham's stack is honestly way more impressive than Sommers so there is a lot of potential there. I just wonder if Oda's really gonna be having Kiringham show out here considering how pathetic Sommers performance was (i.e there hasn't even been a reference to love once in this fight with Zoro lol which was one of the main reasons why some of the mandem wanted him matched agaisnt Sanji but y'all forgiven lol. Boy did we dodge a bullet with that bum :risisweat:).

So I guess my question is do y'all think Kiringham is gonna put in work against Sanji or is he also gonna stink the place out like Sommers did and in either case how do y'all think or even hope the fight plays out.
one cool scene about Longinus ability.
Once Sanji fully masters CoC Killingham will try to keep distance using mmas and his spear
It’s still an incredibly one sided slaughter.
 
Top