It was what made me buy solar and get rid of electricity bills so yeah

Instead of waiting for the Committee to do it like in your fantasy Commie land
Good for you, but most people don't have the priviledge of being able to afford "solar". How do you plan to make them access ressources ? With the strenght of their will ?
 
Good for you, but most people don't have the priviledge of being able to afford "solar".
Most people can if they are willing to make sacrifices

I have zero sympathy for anyone who acts like their government is Nazi because they can't afford to go to 5 restaurants a week, which is how most Downward mobility western leftists are
 
Most people can if they are willing to make sacrifices
I wished this could be true. Sadly science has proven that it is not the case. Call it class position, call it habitus, your path can't magically change with a slight of hand named strong will. I should know, I've been fighting for multiple decades against myself on that precise battlefield and I know that if I win, it will never be because of my sacrifices or my will, but the circumnstances of my upbringing.

I wish you could see that too. Thing would get so much simpler for people like me if you could.


Policeman with no uniform got beat quite harshly there. He is good now but apparently lost consciousness at the moment.
Oh, the cop that tried to drawn a youngling. My eyes are wet, but it has nothing to do with that video, I just watched a beautiful Orville episode.
 
If you are going in the streets in France and if you are arrested, do not forget this mnemotechnic : "AMIS"

A - "Avocat : You have the right to a lawyer, use it, it's important

M - "Médecin" : You also have the right to a doctor, insist to get one AS SOON AS YOU CAN during your arrest and ask them to check your potential wounds AND then go back to the doctor after your arrest if you got violented. It's a safeguard.

I - "Informer" : You have the right to let your close ones know about your situation, use it.

S - "Silence" : Keep silent! Do not talk. Cops will try to make you talk, you have the right to say nothing. Everything you will say can be used against you. Be aware of that. (this last one goes also for the US citizens and most Europeean countries (i think), you have the right to remain silent, always keep your mouth shut and ask for a lawyer).
 
wished this could be true. Sadly science has proven that it is not the case. Call it class position, call it habitus, your path can't magically change with a slight of hand named strong will. I should know, I've been fighting for multiple decades against myself on that precise battlefield and I know that if I win, it will never be because of my sacrifices or my will, but the circumnstances of my upbringing.

I wish you could see that too. Thing would get so much simpler for people like me if you could.
I have no sympathy for people like you, who ignore the evil of Collectivism because you got dealt a bad hand
 
Oh, the cop that tried to drawn a youngling. My eyes are wet, but it has nothing to do with that video, I just watched a beautiful Orville episode.
Yeah I mean that's what the video I posted kinda says at second 55. But I wouldn't be so sure either about the drowning situation even if it may have swayed the beliefs of the teens.
 
Brazil will decide tomorrow if it stays a dictatorship or if it go back to be a democracy (assuming it was one once).

I'm convinced the leftist on Brazil and in this forum care little to none about democracy and just want to be on the top privileged of the governament while the rest of population suffers.
 
I'm convinced the leftist on Brazil and in this forum care little to none about democracy and just want to be on the top privileged of the governament while the rest of population suffers.
I'm sorry you feel that way. I wish there was a way to make you see the reality of leftism but it's impossible. Your perspective won't allow it.
 
Brazil will decide tomorrow if it stays a dictatorship or if it go back to be a democracy (assuming it was one once).

I'm convinced the leftist on Brazil and in this forum care little to none about democracy and just want to be on the top privileged of the governament while the rest of population suffers.
Shittino leftists thinking America will invade Brazil is hilarious
 
Top