Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck will Zoro and Sanji do after they defeat these fodders? Zoro has already defeated him lol
I got 2 guesses
  1. Stronger god knights get sent and they fight them for an actual challenge. Maybe Shamrock and Gunko
  2. Domi reversi comes back into the picture and they get turned with them fighting each other. I think it might have to come back anyway cause of chopper lore
 
If Sommers is actually dead, there is a 99% chance that Zoros gonna use his new Power against soemone else this arc.

easy to predict that Sanji will slaughter his oponent the same way and also needs to be somewhere else.

we might actually get Final Fight between Luffy, Zoro, Sanji vs Big Mu

:shocked:
I think if sommers is actually done

Zoro facing imu again is likely
 
I got 2 guesses
  1. Stronger god knights get sent and they fight them for an actual challenge. Maybe Shamrock and Gunko
  2. Domi reversi comes back into the picture and they get turned with them fighting each other. I think it might have to come back anyway cause of chopper lore
Neither of those things is going to happen, the arc is already nearing its end.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top