Football Discussion Thread

Who is more finished?


  • Total voters
    20

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
You forgot to add HGH, Negreira payments, and Infantino rigging games for him to the list. Truly the GOAT of everything πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
I can feel your pain :frodohug:

But let me tell you bro - you are one courageous dude. After all it takes balls to show up everyday as their fan knowing how mighty ManU and Ronaldo fell from the top:milaugh:
 

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž
Glassbala would be off after Christmas.

Mastantuono atm is mid.

Their only hope is Paz but I don't know if he'll be able to handle the pressure.
They need experienced established players to guide and give confidence in the pitch and locker room. It's vital for transition phase


Arsenal had Luiz (however shit he was still a leader in locker room) Spain had Jesus Navas
 
Top