Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
God it feels so repetitive now with Killingham saying the same things. I'd be happy for sanji when he gets CoC but as a genetically modified super human I'd appreciated the idea of him developing an equivalent science based powerset more.
Oda's back is against the wall he made everything about haki, and sanji as someone who'd need to be top 10ish eos minimum you cant do shit but give him advcoc
I dont even know how the fuck his flames gonna interact with advcoc
Imagine having burning blue flames leg and they wont even touch your enemy cause of advcoc
Kind of an hot take but what if somehow sanji gets maki black flames.
 
we got a ch full of zoro with coa neg diffing him
on top of 1193 which no coc was even used
lmfao :gokulaugh:
"Neg diffing"

U mean cutting him to pieces while he regens? Sanji is doing that as well lol, but with no CoC coating coming out inconsistently to make Sommers clown ass shit his pants as Zoro did

Btw, Zoro started the battle having his former strongest CoC move getting negged
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
 
Oda's back is against the wall he made everything about haki, and sanji as someone who'd need to be top 10ish eos minimum you cant do shit but give him advcoc
I dont even know how the fuck his flames gonna interact with advcoc
Imagine having burning blue flames leg and they wont even touch your enemy cause of advcoc
Kind of an hot take but what if somehow sanji gets maki black flames.
I secretly expected him to unlock a couple logia feats tbh. Not turning into the elements but creating them like he does with fire.
Heat, ice and light-themed feats. Based on genetical imitation of the OG admiral logia DFs would fit perfectly as a project for a former MADS member. Especially since they had OG Stussi, the science thief, among them
 
I secretly expected him to unlock a couple logia feats tbh. Not turning into the elements but creating them like he does with fire.
Heat, ice and light-themed feats. Based on genetical imitation of the OG admiral logia DFs would fit perfectly as a project for a former MADS member. Especially since they had OG Stussi, the science thief, among them
I was baffled when i was watching op for the first time and saw sanji go to zou "alone" but dont come up with using their lightning some how lol
Its not like using flames is ordinary as well, Queen thought he is lunarian lol
If he can use the "God" race ability why not minks as well
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top