Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The voyage is as important as the destination. Who cares if they are not world renowned top tiers? Sommers is immortal, wields a legendary weapon and is powered up by the strongest being that ever was. The sky is the limit. More than enough for a good fight.

I think you all are just salty Zoro isn't fighting against Imu alongside Luffy. Once again the rooftop proves itself to be the worst possible decision Oda ever made.
The Gorosei are the real demons I have been saying this. Thats where Zoro would struggle not with these scrubs.
 
:suresure: Yeah, dude, why would you want to have a satisfying conclusion to Zoro's journey with Conqueror's Haki?
Zoro unlocked CoC in Wano vs Kaido and ACoC vs King. That was already satisfying. I thought exoect Zoro to struggle unless he faces Shiryu, Nusjuro or Mihawk. Who tf is Sommers. Btw Sanji getting his ass beat while Zoro is toying with his HK. Equal my ass never has been never will be.
 
Meowscarada is by far the hottest Pokemon they've put out since Gardevoir (unless you're into REAL furry stuff, then it's a mix of Lopunny/Incineroar/Lucario depending on sexual preferences)

Like Incin, just a fucking furry cat outfit masquerading as a Pokemon

REEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

...I have no excuse, we have spoilers, and they're good spoilers.

If Kuma does end up dying in the future, I still want Vivi to eat his Fruit and become a Catgirl. Hope Kuma lives, though, I want Vivi to get the Zaza Fruit now. Fits well with her making it rain in Alabasta, and would also explain why Lili was a threat to the WG. Also could be insight into Lili's past, maybe she was blamed for the worldwide flooding because she had the Zaza Fruit.

It would explain Imu simping, though, if Lili was a super hot cat-woman like... Catwoman, or Meowscarada.
Goodra is hotter
Also Vegapunk can recreate Paramecias, so Kuma doesn't HAVE to die.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top