Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Void Century lore needs a more buildup in arc, especially with Robin eventually finding the Rio Poneglyph and narrating the story herself. Oden also said that they only learned about the history of the Void Century once they reached Laugh Tale, so IMO, Elbaf doesn’t really feel like the right place to fully reveal it.
We are almost certainly getting a small part of the Void Century, with Joy Boy and Imu meeting.
We already got a small glimpse of it, and Oda loves doing that, a small tease from an upcoming flashback in the same arc.
 
I think the Void Century lore needs a more buildup in arc, especially with Robin eventually finding the Rio Poneglyph and narrating the story herself. Oden also said that they only learned about the history of the Void Century once they reached Laugh Tale, so IMO, Elbaf doesn’t really feel like the right place to fully reveal it.
I fully agree, the narrative dictates it be so but goddamn oda is gonna milk the late game flashbacks.

I don't know if I have the strength for that, I don't hate flashbacks but back to back doozies is gonna sting
 
Chapter is really great .


Didn't like sanji part about sacrificing its just repeatable thing robin did.
Anyway the gate is open lets see what ivan 😏 is hiding behind this door .

Why sanji locked this memory from ts :sadgrin:
Okama kenpo , using his hands in fight , trans sanji , hmm
I dont think its a repeat? Robin's thing wasn't that she was self-sacrificing, it was that she couldn't bring herself to trust others. She was terrified that they would turn on her eventually, but she was also exhausted by her lonely life. So she tried to end things on her own terms before they ever had a chance to betray her.

Sanji on the other hand has just always had a very low appreciation for himself compared to literally anyone else he cares for. That has been shown since his introductory arc (where he genuinely believed Zeff would value Sanji's life less than a ship; a very precious ship, mind you, a ship that represented nany of Zeff's dreams and aspriations......but still nothing compared to his literal CHILD.), and even though he has gotten better over the years (especially post WCI), he is still left with lingering issues there. I think they have two very distinct kinds of emotional damage.
 
The final arc is gonna have so many lore bombs I don't think the fandom will mind all the connections and flashbacks tbh
It depends on the pace and how he places the flashbacks, 3 long flashbacks that aren't everyone's cup of tea plus a quick flashbacks of things people care about, some powerscaling non flashback panels then a drawn out flash back on rinse and repeat with some meat in the middle is really gonna hurt some of the fans

I equally enjoy the powerscaling, the narrative and the hype, if the balance isn't right for me I will get tired. I can't speak for anyone else, I've got a pretty limited attention span if I'm not invested.
People are gonna fucking love it and some will hate it, I'm just one of the ones who might tend the latter
 
Its extreme difficulty. And since Zaza is going to the port, Sanji probably will be helped by Dory and Broggy and other giants against Killingham too. Sanji fans will twist this and say this is a flex on sanji's "leadership"
As someone who likes Sanji quite a lot, I think the fans on here specifically deserve this karma. They all know damn well what kind of shit they would be talking if Sanji was chasing Killingham while Zoro struggled
 
As someone who likes Sanji quite a lot, I think the fans on here specifically deserve this karma. They all know damn well what kind of shit they would be talking if Sanji was chasing Killingham while Zoro struggled
Me too. Sanji is my favorite character as well (his scenes and dialogues in kamabakka kingdom were gold lol). Cant wait to see what Ivankov would show sanji next chapter :suresure:
 
Anyways at this point Zoro ~ Luffy >>>> Sanji
Based on what? Like it or not, since the end of Wano, their portrayal was comparable.

Onigashima: Zoro and Sanji beat YC close in bounty with similar difficulty.

Egghead: Zoro has one clash with Nusjuro, exchanged blows with S-Hawk and defeated Lucci. Sanji dominated S-Shark, blocked Nusjuro's supreme grade blade and kicked him into the face wo hard Nusjuro bled, while also blitzing and kicking away Kizaru's laser.

Elbaf: Zoro and Sanji are assigned one holy jobber each, who are of equal rank and similar power (with Killingham honestly looking better).

Luffy = Zoro >>>> Sanji but Zoro is still stuck with opponents of the same level as Sanji's opponents, while Luffy fought a Yonko (Kaido) and an admiral (Kizaru) for a prolonged time 1 on 1, even defeating Kaido and now facing Imu.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top