Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1195: Weakness

Rate the chapter


  • Total voters
    62
I am not much of a believer in Zodiac Signs, but in fictional stories it often means something. We are still in the Year of the Fire-Horse.

The Year of the Fire Horse is a rare Chinese zodiac combination that occurs once every 60 years, symbolizing intense energy, unstoppable momentum, and rapid transformation.

Interesting that there is a horse on the cover. Apparently the lucky colors also include : Green & Yellow. And the lucky numbers are 2,3 and 7.




:endthis:

Oda also gave Usopp the color : Yellow, in an SBS, just saying.

:handsup::usosmug:
Oda don’t care
 

Devilbat

Just chill and let chill
‎
I really liked the wings part of the chapter, but Biblo's group is just stalling now. And we didn't need so many panels of Gunko/Shuri remembering her past and still insisting she's Gunko.
I am really interested in the next chapter now, hope it will pick up exactly where this one ended. And yeah, seems like Oda is stalling a bit till 1200 for a triple defeat or something like this.
 
I really liked the wings part of the chapter, but Biblo's group is just stalling now. And we didn't need so many panels of Gunko/Shuri remembering her past and still insisting she's Gunko.
I am really interested in the next chapter now, hope it will pick up exactly where this one ended. And yeah, seems like Oda is stalling a bit till 1200 for a triple defeat or something like this.
triple defeat of zoro, sanji and goofy...:kuzanshut:
 

Devilbat

Just chill and let chill
‎
In this case, at least we got some information about Lili - but the part about the parents fighting Zaza for their children is pure, 100% dragging things out.

:sus:
And we again see an open chest but not what is in it. I know, I am getting impatient, but it is indeed time to uncover all those mysteries from Void century and other OP lore. It's been over 20 years. I want to finally see the answers.
 
If the pacing was any slower, we would go backwards in time ...

Let's recap:

Zoro is still hunting Sommers.
Gunko is still the exact same as she was before she got frozen (aka torn personality and not their ally yet).
Zaza is still wreaking heavoc.
The kids are still screaming for their parents and relatives.
Sanji vs Killingham is still where it always was - Sanji knowing he needs CoC but not able to unlock it yet.
Biblo and his fucking chest has been a cliffhanger without resolution for the 10th time now.

Basically nothing changed compared to last chapter (or the one before that, or the one before that one) yet again! The only real difference from 5 chapters ago is that Zoro seems to be able to control CoC now and that's it.
 
Last edited:
The reason Sanji's weakness was not accepting his love for zoro....that's why both CoC are now getting channeled through zoro....once Sanji accepts it....zoro will go a lvl down and Sanji will gain a lvl making them equal again....:yodaswag:
 
@soupongo
I thought that maybe Sommers would have another chance but after reading the chapter, I doubt it will happen.

Next chapter will probably be fully focused on Sanji vs Killingham, and then the next chapter after that, will most likely be both Sommers and Killingham getting defeated.

That's not enough for Sommers to somehow redeem himself, I think it's truly over for Sommers.
 
Top