Oh I know there's people who'd be into that lol. I've seen porn of the Gorosei before.
And I'm not going to look for it, but I'm willing to bet there's art of Saturn and Kuma banging
This comment led me to blacklisting Saturn, Kuma, and Ginny on Gelbooru.
Also, it made me realize: we never got Ginny's last name.
It's entirely possible that Bonney is actually a princess like Shuri, and that Ginny was a princess/royalty as well.
At the least, I think it's very interesting we never learned Ginny's Surname. We've been so focused on which Celestial Dragon kidnapped and raped Ginny, we've completely ignored her own lineage.
The fact that Ginny doesn't have a dedicated Surname leads me to believe this will be an important Oda reveal later.
This also factors into Ivankov, since he's Ginny's brother. I highly doubt Emporio is an official name, LOL.
I kinda hope it's not royalty, but, I wonder what family/island Ginny/Ivankov were originally from.
I still think Shamrock is going to be revealed as a character that was kind to Ginny, I think Shamrock is the kidnapper.