According to his own account, Reloaded is being held captive in the Loki fandom,should we rescue him


  • Total voters
    91
I know that @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier doesn’t genuinely believe Eminem is comparable to Logan Paul. He’s just being stubborn
All the larp is because everyone knows even niche/nerdy stuff from Naruto can be referenced casually, but not even early on/basic shit from OP. Obviously Eminem for all the faults of not making good music in like a million years is way more respected as a figure than random ass influencers like speed and Logan Paul
 
Do you genuinely believe Tom Brady watches One Piece lol?
one piece is one of the most popular animes in history, and anime in general is fairly mainstream nowadays. i don't get why people act like it's some foreign concept for celebrities to actually watch anime, even if it's only the real popular ones like one piece, bleach, naruto, dragon ball, sailor moon etc.
 
of not making good music in like a million years
I actually hadn't intentionally listened to Eminem since like 2005, and hated most of his shit that came into my universe by accident, but because of a dare in the Drake vs Kendrick thread a couple of years ago I listened to his latest album the death of shady, and he smoked it on that album. so I gotta say this is a little harsh from what i heard most recently.
 
Top