Powers & Abilities Big Mom has the weakest CoC by the newly confirmed CoC rules.

#24
You guys need to understand that what Shanks did to Kid is EXACTLY the same thing Kaido did to Law and Luffy in the examples below.
Take those Kaido examples, put Law and Luffy on a ship, lying defeated just like Kaido left them, and then have Dorry and Brogy use Hakoku right afterward. Both of them fall into the sea, and that's it. It's literally THE EXACT SAME THING...

The only difference is that plot armor saved Law and Luffy from Kaido and his follow-up attack.
 
#27
The only rule is that there are no rules.

Average American school lol.
It's very rare, and I'd even say never, that in the post time skip one piece, a new peace of information
LMAO, no idea how you could play yourself like this. We're in the age of autocorrect and auto fill going with the last words you used and being able to determine context.
 
#29
My phone has the worst autocorrect ever, plus the English spelling is such a nightmare.
I expected a lame excuse, so I left something else from that one sentence on the table:
It's very rare, and I'd even say never, that in the post time skip one piece, a new peace of information fits past events so well.
"Rare" is an adjective, "rarely" would be the adverb. You can't swap "rare" and "never" in this sentence.
 
#30
I‘ve not been as active recently so i might be missing something that has already been discussed went over and I would need to reread some chapters, but I don’t actually think that we’ve learned anything new from Mihawk about CoC and Haki that Ray didn’t teach Luffy right in the last chapter before the timeskip where he gives his explainer on what it is. Ray says it’s to feel no doubts, Mihawk says it’s a sense of self, Haki literally means ambition/willpower.

It seems to me that is pretty much all the exact same thing. It’s just basic self belief and drive.

I don’t think that Big Mom was lacking in any of that tbh. Big Mom was highly ambitious, she was hugely successful and she was powerful. I understand that she did not know everything that happened to her in childhood, but I don’t think that knowledge of events is the same thing as the self belief that Haki is made of. She has concerns over where Carmel went, but she seems to have still used that as an inspiration for her dream to make a world that Carmel would have liked (in BM’s opinion). If anything Big Mom learning that she killed Carmel and her friends would probably make her Haki weaker if anything.

Honestly I just think the Zoro CoC plotline since Wano ended is poorly written and Oda needing to put the brakes on him because he made him too strong on Wano. It’s basically Zoro’s version of Luffy’s stamina issues coming and going when the plot demands. Oda’s literally admitted to it being something he struggles with.
 
#32
Oda already disproved OP when he drew the strongest fighters of god valley using ACoC-imbued attacks against Saturnmu. Not Gaban, not Shiki, certainly not Runleigh either

Kaido's haki became much stronger when he got more drunk and started twerking personalities. BM building an entire country and raising a chad like Kuri to wanna make her pirate king but having the weakest CoC in the series lmfao. Youre finished clown @Master OF Haki

 
#33
I expected a lame excuse, so I left something else from that one sentence on the table:

"Rare" is an adjective, "rarely" would be the adverb. You can't swap "rare" and "never" in this sentence.
Nice catch. I need to work on my English Syntex, which I've been putting off for years, and now my life is in such a mess that I don't have time for it. Learning German, my escape plan form imprisonment/captivity, all the obstacles ahead have taken all my attention. Hopefully I can one day announce here that I've escaped.
 

Goofball_Your_Nika

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
‎
#34
Oda already disproved OP when he drew the strongest fighters of god valley using ACoC-imbued attacks against Saturnmu. Not Gaban, not Shiki, certainly not Runleigh either

Kaido's haki became much stronger when he got more drunk and started twerking personalities. BM building an entire country and raising a chad like Kuri to wanna make her pirate king but having the weakest CoC in the series lmfao. Youre finished clown @Master OF Haki

?

Kaido used a blast breath w/o Haki and Katakuri support Meme because she is his mommy.

You realize the mere Yonko were add to this encounter to be used as hype tools for reversi Rocks, right?
 
#35
?

Kaido used a blast breath w/o Haki and Katakuri support Meme because she is his mommy.

You realize the mere Yonko were add to this encounter to be used as hype tools for reversi Rocks, right?
Kaido got a montage with Xebec and Primebeard. He's clearly special here cuz future WSS alongside WSM

At worst, her haki is on par with Primebeard. Primebeard has the stronger fruit and Oda is normally sexist which is why he gaines the World's strongest title

Lord Kuri couldve betrayed her for WB or even Kaido. Just like Lola left on her own. But he didn't cuz BM has the cunning and ambition to be pirate king, almost did too if she acquired Elbaf
 

Goofball_Your_Nika

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
‎
#36
Kaido got a montage with Xebec and Primebeard. He's clearly special here cuz future WSS alongside WSM

At worst, her haki is on par with Primebeard. Primebeard has the stronger fruit and Oda is normally sexist which is why he gaines the World's strongest title

Lord Kuri couldve betrayed her for WB or even Kaido. Just like Lola left on her own. But he didn't cuz BM has the cunning and ambition to be pirate king, almost did too if she acquired Elbaf
Dude, it's a callback to their role as mere Yonko, I can't believe you still fall for Oda cheap baits :milaugh:
 
Top