Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read 101 chapters of ToG before dropping it. Had to force myself to keep going all the time. The only moment were I was actually interested in the manga was when the shocking thing happened at the end of season 1. But the excitement quickly wore off with the start of season 2. Really not sure what you guys see into that thing. :josad:

I recommend reading Tower of God and Berserk, these are the shit.

And if there's anyone that likes to read light novels, then you definetly have to read Worm. If you haven't already, then you're truely missing out on something great.
ToG was really boring to read, sorry

Edit: i read 210 chapters of it

Read 101 chapters of ToG before dropping it. Had to force myself to keep going all the time. The only moment were I was actually interested in the manga was when the shocking thing happened at the end of season 1. But the excitement quickly wore off with the start of season 2. Really not sure what you guys see into this thing. :josad:
101 chapters of season 2 or season 1 and season 2 combined? Because it get's really better after that, not that I didn't like the part before. Maybe it's just not your thing then.

Read 101 chapters of ToG before dropping it. Had to force myself to keep going all the time. The only moment were I was actually interested in the manga was when the shocking thing happened at the end of season 1. But the excitement quickly wore off with the start of season 2. Really not sure what you guys see into this thing. :josad:
Yeah, it's slow start could be a bit of a turn off for some people but it gets really good afterwards. Well, at least for me it did. Everyone have different tastes afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.