Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Even past Elbaf. Im 100% certain that she is not going to die. She'll be there in the last war in some way shape or form. Several factors almost guarantee her survival even though those factors are upsetting as fan of hers.
Post automatically merged:

What do you want to bet?
If big mom dies or not.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
zoro is still a bit of a mystery tbh, I feel like personality has been portrayed, a goal, a justification for his goal all portrayed, but where is his past and history. I think if we get to know a bit of what zoro came from, what his potential and will.
With all the Luffy centrism? Let's hope so.
Post automatically merged:

If big mom dies or not.
Alright, what do you want bet for the winner and loser?

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Sanji just got his big lineage and backstory. I feel like wano has something to do with Zoro and I feel like he is a descendant of Someone big from wano or in swordsmanship and that's gonna add some depth to his potential
Im not a fan of the special lineage shit but I'd like for added complexity to Zoro's character beyond him just getting stronger. But I also feel that Wano is a different arc compared to WCI. There weren't that many characters and big players in WCI. The pace was actually very good with the way things developed for Sanji. I think it was rather apparent that WCI was building up for Sanji to have some character growth but not much of that has been setup for Zoro. Maybe Oda will find a way to tie in Zoro's strength growth with his character growth but he will need to be done carefully.

A good example of this would be Shoot in H x H whose character development coincided perfectly with his growth in individual strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.