[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting to think LC’s entire case on you is tied to Flower’s write up on page 66...can you give me any reason to believe you have something more concrete to back up your accusation on Light?
Lol I can't reveal anything or I will be modkilled.

But they're an OP mafia team. When Light followed Drago's idea, Melon did the same. When I realised Melon was scum and wanted to lead the lynch, Lanji came in as protector with "info" on me. Info from Tris about who I am. They're a team. Light doesn't even bother playing, but Lanji is way better this game.

They jump on any lynch they can. I am a waste of time, and pretty sure Marimo is an actual decoy at this point.

N

NeutralWatcher

Lanji and Natalija might be from different faction.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE if Natalija flips scum that would not town clear you since there are 2 mafia faction in this game and their wincons are to win by themselves.

Natalija was sure that you're mafia along with Light.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lol I can't reveal anything or I will be modkilled.

But they're an OP mafia team. When Light followed Drago's idea, Melon did the same. When I realised Melon was scum and wanted to lead the lynch, Lanji came in as protector with "info" on me. Info from Tris about who I am. They're a team. Light doesn't even bother playing, but Lanji is way better this game.

They jump on any lynch they can. I am a waste of time, and pretty sure Marimo is an actual decoy at this point.
I...fuck, I think I see what you’re saying...

W

wordyworm

So there are 2 scum factions?

Followers of Empire and that Knight thing (faction that Tris belongs to)
That's what I think, too. How many people are usually on a Mafia team? And how many of us are left in total in the game rn?
If we're outnumbered, we need to make a better plan this time.

Lanji and Natalija might be from different faction.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE if Natalija flips scum that would not town clear you since there are 2 mafia faction in this game and their wincons are to win by themselves.

Natalija was sure that you're mafia along with Light.
sure it might
but tobi says light is town so unless they are scum buddies or the result is framed
she is wrong.
Post automatically merged:

a lot of you would sus marimo for not getting lynched
and see nat avoiding a lynch all together and think it has something to do with me ?
ffs.

W

wordyworm

sure it might
but tobi says light is town so unless they are scum buddies or the result is framed
she is wrong.
Post automatically merged:

a lot of you would sus marimo for not getting lynched
and see nat avoiding a lynch all together and think it has something to do with me ?
ffs.
You asked us to trust you, specifically, based on something you were being really coy about. Marimo's was different.

Earlier I said it looked like Light, Melo and Lanji vs Noctis and Nat.

now Noctis turned out to be scum while Nat couldn’t be lynched. Now that we have confirmation that there are two scum factions, let’s lynch one of the three I mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.