[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
at this point
your claim is either worrisome
or just funny.

hold on guys. I will figure something out.
Worrisome how? We now know there are two scum factions. At this point it seems like you wanted us to do your dirty work for you and eliminate the other mafia team.

also you haven’t explained how the lynch on Nat is going to work? If it fails again then we will wake up to a slew of more kills with nothing to show for it.
Post automatically merged:

This feels like an Aries game tbh

Worrisome how? We now know there are two scum factions. At this point it seems like you wanted us to do your dirty work for you and eliminate the other mafia team.

also you haven’t explained how the lynch on Nat is going to work? If it fails again then we will wake up to a slew of more kills with nothing to show for it.

if I am scum what stops me from eliminating the other side myself
?
can you understand I wouldnt put myself out there unless I really wanted to help?

do what you want sera
at this point its pointless. am honestly confused at whats going on.

if I am scum what stops me from eliminating the other side myself
?
can you understand I wouldnt put myself out there unless I really wanted to help?

do what you want sera
at this point its pointless. am honestly confused at whats going on.
Who knows? Perhaps you can’t kill her through normal means.

yes I’m confused too :namiriously: I don’t know how we can win this. So many kills and lynch dodges.

Lynching Natalija is as meaningful as lynching Marimo

Flower has played with us

None of the two are scum, the odds are way lower than we could preemptively imagine my friends

Two lynch evasion abilities happening one after the other, it is no bizarre coincidence

This game is the ultimate hosted maze and I will lead you to victory thanks to my unrelentless support

Town's voice shall flourish stronger and stronger thanks to my help, Mafia never stood a single chance with me in the game

W

wordyworm

That's what I think, too. How many people are usually on a Mafia team? And how many of us are left in total in the game rn?
If we're outnumbered, we need to make a better plan this time.
It's really frustrating to ask questions here and have them ignored. This isn't the first time it's happened to me. I'm trying to do my best here, but it seems like this game doesn't have any rules. I've been looking things up on the wiki trying to make sense of it on my own.

It's really frustrating to ask questions here and have them ignored. This isn't the first time it's happened to me. I'm trying to do my best here, but it seems like this game doesn't have any rules. I've been looking things up on the wiki trying to make sense of it on my own.
depends on how many members are in a game
I would estimate around 7 based on 25 players.
since its two factions, that number divided in two.

Well normally the host would update the OP with the dead players. For now check the latest post from Flower. She would have tagged only the players still alive.
As for your other question it depends on the size of the player pool and the balance in role power.

Status
Not open for further replies.