Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I just want to see Drake's named attack and confirms if the attack is similar to the one he uses in this game.

If it's similar then Shanks moveset about using gun in this game might be true too for current story and Shanks might be not full swordman.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Please no, OP would be still at around 200 chapters with severe lasting hiatus for several months.

At least it's certain that OP is going to end whilst you could literally wait for other +50 years in which HxH still wouldn't be finished lol.

The Wano arc is terrible, no question, but I'm still not desperate enough to wish that Togashi should have written OP instead lmao.
Shite bro.... that's true say.

I wish Geges did One piece rn.

:josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
what the hell do you want then? You want fights every chapter as if it is the easiest thing to draw.... Oda always focus on other things, and is clearly not a fan of drawing fighting panels (Look at marineford for instance, the shichibukai barely did something) . You keep trashing every chapter cause there is no fights at all, am I wrong?
I'm trashing every chapter of this fucking arc because nothing significant happened. Oda keeps adding more and more characters with the worst addition being Yamato. Literally 0 meaning to the story. Oh I have Oden log book oh I met ace. WOW.

80+ fucking chapters of set up chapters.

I dont like this chapter because I went to it with super expectations. Dunno from where you read the series but this arc was hyped over the fucking moon. By creator, his fucking editors and everyone else.

I don't care about Wano people or anyone like that. Alabasta v3. Crying princess ( Momo ), suffering people ( Wano citizens ), big baddy who rules with iron hand ( Kaido ).

They got into Onigashima.

What happened? they are running around the mansions for fuck knows how many chapters now. Yamato is the most
unnecessary addition to the this arc ever.

Straw hats are standing in front of King and queen and ready to fight,

This chapter: QUeen is nowehre to be found. Luffy and Zoro flexing their knows moves ons fucking numbers who are above fodder at best.

I don't like this arc. I know i'm overreacting calling this shit and all but this arc is nowhere near top 5 best arcs in the series.

I regret every second I trusted this freaking psychopath for this arc.

Also I want fucking drop the series because someone doesn't like my compalining.

This is my fuckign rights to complain about the story I devoted 10 years of my life to.

Sorry for grammary Idc I'm not from England.

How was skypiea much worse? It was literally an arc heavy with lore and adventure. We're in Yonko territory rn with the intention of war, completely different scenarios. Apart from the big sanke what counted as stalling?

Big mom screaming wedding cake for 20+ chapters is what you call stalling.

Fighting gifters 24 /7 is what you call stalling. Getting caught off guard and having Otama captured by said gifters while having 3 high tiers just chilling is called stalling.

Sub plots that really amount to nothing but filler is stalling.

Skypeia is a far, far cry from that.

An ennis lobby? Care to elaborate?

Also could you try and argue the other points as well? Is there any sense of urgency in either WCI or Wano? Does WCI or Wano make you feel remotely any sense of danger and did you or do you believe there will be any consequences for the strawhats?

Do you also belive both arcs villians are in the slightest bit competent?
Stop. luffy was stuck in that snake for almost half the arc...and guess what happened when he finally got out?
He got hit back Down and had to run all the way up giant jack to finally fight eneru.

*Enies lobby had multiple chapters of the strawhats just fighting fodder until the big fights happen.
*arlong park luffy had his head stuck for most of the fight
*syrup village luffy ran to the wrong beach then once he got there he got hypnotized to sleep.
*both luffy and zoro were stuck during water 7 in buildings
* thriller bark had a lackluster villain and only got interesting at the end when kuma came.
* foxy arc was also there
Pre ts and Skypiea was definitely not a “far cry” from that. Most of the people that got hit with Enerus attack were fine later on. Like I said this is nothing new.
Eneru failed to kill even one main character in the arc. Meanwhile kaido literally one shots the main character when they FIRST meet. How are Both kaido AND katakuri Horrible villains compared to Eneru.? Luffy was never STALLED To fight them.
Also we’ve literally only had a FEW chapters of zoro fighting grifters. It’s not comparable to skypeia sorry

agreed , but it is what it is. He shouldnt have hyped kaido to and extend that he was untouchable, or even big mom with her mastermind network. I mean, they are Emperors, but he set up the bar to high , and now people constantly trashes both cause whatever reason.
Exactly. Oda tried too much to create hype and it is biting him in the ass. The editors are also responsible with their constant Wano, even during WCI they couldn't stop hyping Wano.

Wano should have been about battles straight thtoughout the whole arc

No useless drama and fake tensions... Judy clashes and Fights.

40 chapters of set-up and drama then the rest should be a bloodied war
But nah... We get 80 chapters of set-up
The real battles will start in act 4 even coz act 3 will end with some good fights.
Wano can become great arc if alliance doesnt win in this war

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I love op ,I do. It is a part of my life. However one has every right to criticize what he/she doesn't like.
If you find something illogical then counter it with logic rather than doing trash talk.
I tried,

But when I do.

XXX: You can't criticize someone;s work like this. Just drop the series.

XDDD?????????D?D??D?D?D?D

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Usopp vs luffy and reveal of CP9 was the best thing of Water7 arc for me
I don't think I've been so intimidated by any other organisation like CP9 ever did in one piece.

Yeah Usopp vs Luffy made that arc. The tension with the crew, Usopp getting robbed, Robin leaving, and the abrupt boiling point along with that climax. Like damm.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Clearly you need to be reminded of what i told you yesterday:
SHOW ME A FUCKING REPLY WHERE I STATED THAT I EXPECT FIGHT ONLY FROM A CHAPTER.

SHOW ME THIS FOR FUCKING SAKE AND I WILL SHUT UP!

Oh you can't because your argument is pointless. You probably assumed that I want Zoro to kill entire beast pirates each panel because I like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.