[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that still bugs me, why are scum pushing so hard for each other throats at this point? could it be because they exhausted all their abilities and are vulnerable at this stage?
How about you do something to help here, huh?

Although you were the only one to suspect Tris, I see ya. Any other thoughts?

N

NeutralWatcher

In Tokyo Ghoul Kiwipom was rolecrushed after she survived lynch.

This game in N1 and N2 there were still 5 kill attempts.

I think ISO Tris interaction is better.

Page 36 is when Time Stop ability started.

Who did she want to save and who has the most votes when that happened.

In Tokyo Ghoul Kiwipom was rolecrushed after she survived lynch.

This game in N1 and N2 there were still 5 kill attempts.

I think ISO Tris interaction is better.

Page 36 is when Time Stop ability started.

Who did she want to save and who has the most votes when that happened.
herself, cinera and drago were the lead votes.
Post automatically merged:

help who? the already fucked up town? thanks but I'll pass.
why are you like this

W

wordyworm

I'm waiting to hear from everyone, but rn my choices are
  • Lanji - he's stirring the pot too much, possibly working with Melon, Marimo, and Light. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE please explain why you shouldn't fall on your sword for asking us to trust you. Nat's still here for some reason I don't understand, which I acknowledge you couldn't have predicted, but you're lacking in swordsman's honor here.
  • Nat - seems scummy but I'm not sure who she's working with. @Natalija can you say who you think is town?
  • Melon - Too many weird things have happened surrounding her. @Melontonin can you say who you think is town?
  • Marimo - Still think he's scum, possibly working with Melon and Light. @Marimo_420 your suspects are Nat, Jew, and Light? Do you think they're on the same team or different teams?
  • Silverfire - too quiet. @silverfire can you give us your current reads?
  • Tobi - went after Cin long after it was reasonable. @Tobi haven't seen you in a while. Are you caught up? Any reads?
  • Ali - wasn't on my list until he said this:
    help who? the already fucked up town? thanks but I'll pass.

Town: Me, Jew, Sera(?)

Galaxy brain hypothesis:
The team of Lanji, Melon, and Light went after Nat yesterday bc they're the ones with the redirect. It was on cooldown for a day so they had to bandwagon someone so that none of them would get taken out.

Some roles in this game are strange. Look at Melon vanishing and reappearing.

There are mechanics going on

I mean, I know you're hearbroken over your superkill Lanji, but :yasu:
It wasnt me
100%.

I'm waiting to hear from everyone, but rn my choices are
  • Lanji - he's stirring the pot too much, possibly working with Melon, Marimo, and Light. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE please explain why you shouldn't fall on your sword for asking us to trust you. Nat's still here for some reason I don't understand, which I acknowledge you couldn't have predicted, but you're lacking in swordsman's honor here.
  • Nat - seems scummy but I'm not sure who she's working with. @Natalija can you say who you think is town?
  • Melon - Too many weird things have happened surrounding her. @Melontonin can you say who you think is town?
  • Marimo - Still think he's scum, possibly working with Melon and Light. @Marimo_420 your suspects are Nat, Jew, and Light? Do you think they're on the same team or different teams?
  • Silverfire - too quiet. @silverfire can you give us your current reads?
  • Tobi - went after Cin long after it was reasonable. @Tobi haven't seen you in a while. Are you caught up? Any reads?
  • Ali - wasn't on my list until he said this:

Town: Me, Jew, Sera(?)

Galaxy brain hypothesis:
The team of Lanji, Melon, and Light went after Nat yesterday bc they're the ones with the redirect. It was on cooldown for a day so they had to bandwagon someone so that none of them would get taken out.
wordy why would I make people vote up natalija
and then manipulate the lynch so it fails
knowing how that would make me look.

I am done for a while
yall help yourselves at this point
ping me with any questions.

@wordyworm i was busy with my wife’s birthday, besides the usual pattern is scum hurling accusations everywhere and town quietly bandwagoning, and this game is fitting it.

@Marimo_420 is obviously scum and has just conveniently fallen off the radar. Same with @Melontonin. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE is looking like some sort of neutral but not sure I trust him. Town is not normally this aggressive, but you guys play interestingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.