[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Here’s what I found after an ISO of Tris from yesterday/some of D1:

Isn't it possible for a survivor to be harmful to the town? We are pretty sure that he is a survivor.

But we don't know this about Mel yet.

That's why I'm staying with Cinera.
You are really trying hard to paint me as scum.

I voted ONLY once.

I didn't think that saying "Drago is town" would make everyone think that I think he is 100% town lol
It's clear that he is getting lynched, no? Then I think at least one of his buddies should be bandwagoning him.
Rhea is pretty sus too tbh

She just voted for him and disappeared. Never explained anything.
I don’t know. He comes off as town to me. Rather a unhelpful one. But currently I’m not really convinced about lynching him. That’s all.
Why so quickly?
I already said on D1 that you might be scum. That’s nothing new from me.
But since Lanji is so certain about Nat, I think it's safe to assume that Nat might be scum. More likely is one. If Nat flips town then Lanji is in deep shit next day phase.

I was sleeping :catsweat: I was already here when the phase started though.

The lynch might be redirected again. There isn't a high chance that scum would be hit by that. So it would be better to lynch someone like Nat or Mel. And the vig could take care of Marimo easily. We should have one since Gianfi was probably killed by him/her.

Vote lynch Natalija

Why aren't you voting Nat? She seems to be the best choice right now. Any susses other than Marimo?

Yea, I voted for him and I had my vote on him for the rest of the phase.

Why are you asking this?
Nonono

I meant that they tried to save him like that. I still think he is scum. I even voted him earlier.
Post automatically merged:

I never defended him. I wanted to lynch him this phase.
I voted Nat

It was in the middle of my post so it wasn't that visible haha
She fends off susses from both Mel and Ali, backs off of Drago while going really hard after Cin, clears Final (who I think we ALL need to reconsider in light of how many scum remain) and then joins the train on Marimo/Nat. If you were to ask me what my takeaways are, I’d have to say this makes a lot of recent and current lynch options look a little better than they did. With the presence of a third party/second scum faction, I still don’t know what I wanna do here, but that helped clarify things a little bit for me.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Also, why did Nat not get vigged???? Is this what the failed kill is all about? I didn't see the writeup in full today.

Tris' posts are extremely diplomatic.
I think we should look at the people she described as: maybe a scum, maybe not.

I'll check out the posts you quoted Jew.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Also, why did Nat not get vigged???? Is this what the failed kill is all about? I didn't see the writeup in full today.
There were two failed kills, one was a super kill. If either of them were directed at her, then she’s possible godfather...but as I said earlier (others have also pointed this out), I’m less sure now that protecting someone from a kill is an ability that’s exclusive to scum. Nat could just as easily be an important townie at this point; she seems to have some investigative abilities as she apparently confirmed me as town, but I don’t know why we’d need to protect a cop/tracker that desperately.

LC and Nat both claim to have hard evidence backing up their reads, but I’m still not sure I wanna try lynching someone who’s already on borrowed time like her and Marimo...if it doesn’t work again and we fumble the chance to try someone else, that could basically be it for town.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Holy fuck. I am actually offended. A person who seems townie apparently invested me and says I am town. My actions have all been helpful for town. A scum is saying I am scum literally based on nothing and you people believe it. Like wtf???

I think immortality is extremely overpowered. Lanji said that Nat was a big fish, maybe she just needs to get roleblocked until the end of the game, but maybe her immortality has conditions to fulfil (ex. Can only be killed/lynched on even days, etc.) Maybe you can explain a probable condition she has to fulfil to be immortal if you judge her to be lelouch for example.
There should definitely be ways to overpower that. I can't imagine someone not being lynched for the entire game. Like wtf, how are we supposed to get rid of them???

I mentioned the above 3 for a reason because based on the flavour they are immortal. Lelouch isn't. They have the Code.
Let me explain.
Code means that you are immortal. Every person that has a code is immortal.
Geass is a power. It's different from person to person. Rolo can stop time, Lelouch can control people, Charles can control memories, etc.

The only plausible way of her being Lelouch is that this ability is a one time thing because she's the Godfather. But I am more inclined to believe the former. She's one of those 3.

You know I had a small suspicion that you weren't town but with a post like this I'm convinced you're one of us. I feel like everyone going for nat other than Lanji are bandwagoning: Light and NW.
I don't like how neutral Ali is, the game is not over. I'm not sure this is indicative of his alignment because he was saying the same thing last game, but he signed up for this no-claim game, and town is not fucked. We still have a dayphase so we can still lynch scum.

I'll be honest lynching Nat is not a good idea because I'm almost 100% certain the same shit is gonna happen and we'll definitely be closer to a loss.

Vote Lynch Light
And we found Nat's scum buddy.

But this is good. It must mean that Nat can now be lynched. That's why they wanna push the lynch in another direction.

I understand the hint, but I’m starting to doubt its veracity. I really wanna confirm Nat as scum, but I’m wondering if scum are the only ones who can fend off a lynch. In the WCI game, I had an action that allowed me to protect one person from a lynch, and if they ended up flipping town, I would show up as town if investigated the next phase. I don’t wanna exactly say where I’m going with this yet, but if so, I think I may have an idea of who would use such an ability.
As I explained above Nat has to be one of those characters. You were an indie in that game, right? Even if she is an indie she is a harmful one. Look at the number of kills. 5 both days. Even with 2 mafia factions they don't have that many kills. An indie is also killing people off. The SK.

D

Dragomir

With the power granted to me by the hosts, I will take the action that you are about to see right now. The hosts right now aren't available to do it themselves, so they gave me permission.

@Finalbeta has been mod-killed! His role will not be revealed.

This is NOT a troll/joke post. This is a serious mod-kill.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
THE FALLEN "KNIGHT"

[???] activated [Ambush], killing @Midnight Delight (Cornelia).

[???] activated [Lancelot], killing @Tris (Rolo Lamperouge).

[???] killed @Seth (Lloyd Asplund)

[???] tried to super-kill [???], but failed.

[???] tried to kill [???], but failed.

@Melontonin has returned to the game!

DAY 3 HAS BEGUN!

You have 24 hours to discuss.

Actually now that I think about it, it's werid that I'm not been dead tonight.

Hmmmm.....

VOTE LYNCH LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
But since Lanji is so certain about Nat, I think it's safe to assume that Nat might be scum. More likely is one. If Nat flips town then Lanji is in deep shit next day phase.

I was sleeping :catsweat: I was already here when the phase started though.

The lynch might be redirected again. There isn't a high chance that scum would be hit by that. So it would be better to lynch someone like Nat or Mel. And the vig could take care of Marimo easily. We should have one since Gianfi was probably killed by him/her.

Vote lynch Natalija

Why aren't you voting Nat? She seems to be the best choice right now. Any susses other than Marimo?

Yea, I voted for him and I had my vote on him for the rest of the phase.

Why are you asking this?
Nonono

I meant that they tried to save him like that. I still think he is scum. I even voted him earlier.

I never defended him. I wanted to lynch him this phase.
Marimo and Tris are on the same team. Tris and Nat are not. Tris and Lanji could be on the same team, she was quick to jump on this and even tried convincing another player to vote for her when she said "why aren't you voting Nat" at least that's now I see it.

I am eager to hear if Lanji has any clues. From the way he was attacking Nat, I would assume he has an investigative ability. Since he didn't jump on anyone I'd assume he fell on a townie. But he's not making it clear, he's not defending anyone strongly, at least none of the people currently suspected.

If he was town he would definitely try to investigate me or marimo (though I think his alliance is clear) or any odd person. He would be defending them. He defended no one, a scum would do this.

There were two failed kills, one was a super kill. If either of them were directed at her, then she’s possible godfather...but as I said earlier (others have also pointed this out), I’m less sure now that protecting someone from a kill is an ability that’s exclusive to scum. Nat could just as easily be an important townie at this point; she seems to have some investigative abilities as she apparently confirmed me as town, but I don’t know why we’d need to protect a cop/tracker that desperately.

LC and Nat both claim to have hard evidence backing up their reads, but I’m still not sure I wanna try lynching someone who’s already on borrowed time like her and Marimo...if it doesn’t work again and we fumble the chance to try someone else, that could basically be it for town.
she confirmed you as town?
That's interesting, she was suspecting you before. So yes, you're right to say she could be a town role, but I am still not absolutely convinced yet...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
With the power granted to me by the hosts, I will take the action that you are about to see right now. The hosts right now aren't available to do it themselves, so they gave me permission.

@Finalbeta has been mod-killed! His role will not be revealed.

This is NOT a troll/joke post. This is a serious mod-kill.

All right, HOW in the actual fuck are we supposed to gain any insight if the role isn’t flipped? This is the last God damn time I play a bastard/no claim game, I don’t have enough hair left on my head for the amount of stress this shit is bringing me.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Also wtf happened to beta
Don't tell me he was town
We're so low in numbers now I bet
:josad:

Nat you can drop it, I'm town.
But this is indicative of Light's faction,
So we were right all along
You're a godfather and he's an opposing mafia member

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
And @Light D Lamperouge you're so full of it now, I'm applauding your performance. :milaugh:

The act the two of you are doing right now is great. Just as soon as I accuse you and @Melontonin of being buddies - distancing from one another. At least try to hide it a tiny bit.
Lololol. I am pretty sure she's your buddy. The very thing that you think we are doing I would never do since it's too obvious. For that sole reason you should know I am not scum.

Lololol. I am pretty sure she's your buddy. The very thing that you think we are doing I would never do since it's too obvious. For that sole reason you should know I am not scum.
You're scum. Follow your mate Lanji and quit the bullshit.

Hahah you are smart, so you would. But it's too late. :optimistic:

really? his role won’t be revealed what bull shit is this?
To confuse us further, evil hosts :feelscryingman:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I think it's pretty obvious we're not on the same team if you've read how we interracted all game.
More than likely yes. I am town, and you don't appear to be that.

Also that's a bad reason scumLight
No it's not.

You're scum. Follow your mate Lanji and quit the bullshit.
Sis the only that should quit the bullshit is you. You've been caught red handed and are salty. Spare me the theatrics.

Hahah you are smart, so you would. But it's too late. :optimistic:
Yeah, right ok.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
natalija avoided the fucking lynch.
what are we supposed to do.
on the bright side one was caught.
This explains why Nat was so confident Marimo didn't have a passive to survive Lynches — it was her own ability — given that there's more than one Lynch avoiding skill, I'm guessing it's one or two shot?

Nat has got Lanji spooked for some reason, so I imagine she's the bigger threat.

Vote Lynch Natalija.

people who want to know a lot about natalija
pg 66
flower's announcement
go to the wiki
and you find out more.
@Light D Lamperouge dear do.you have any idea which Code Geass character regains their memories or remembers their true identity?

Aah, that Britannian chick right? Was she allied with the Knights of Zero though? They're the (a?) Scum faction.

This explains why Nat was so confident Marimo didn't have a passive to survive Lynches — it was her own ability — given that there's more than one Lynch avoiding skill, I'm guessing it's one or two shot?

Nat has got Lanji spooked for some reason, so I imagine she's the bigger threat.

Vote Lynch Natalija.
Lol that is not how. Can you all please listen for a second how the rules of mafia work? Drago was lynched. Marimo wasn't because someone had an ability to vote for lynch and override our votes.

I WAS lynched.

Lanji is spooked because he's scum.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Are you not going to scum hunt?
I will. I am searching for your buddies.

Go, fabricate a case
I don't do that.

Throw Lanji under the bus.
I have nothing to do with Lanji.

@Light D Lamperouge dear do.you have any idea which Code Geass character regains their memories or remembers their true identity?

Aah, that Britannian chick right? Was she allied with the Knights of Zero though? They're the (a?) Scum faction.
That Anya chick that Marianne transferred her mind into. But as I've said here I believe Nat is one of these three characters or maybe Lelouch

@Jew D. Boy I don't understand Lanji's hint tbh. But looking at the fact that Nat survived a lynch and basing it on the flavour that would mean she's immortal. So she is either CC, Charles or VV. Definitely scum.

Also I am town. Ostensibly Tobra invested me.

Don't let scum Nat direct you at mislynches. She's antsy now which might mean her surviving the lynch was a one time thing.

I say we lynch her again.
Vote lynch Natalija. @Flower @krogothwolf

Also wtf is Beta doing???
Holy fuck. I am actually offended. A person who seems townie apparently invested me and says I am town. My actions have all been helpful for town. A scum is saying I am scum literally based on nothing and you people believe it. Like wtf???

There should definitely be ways to overpower that. I can't imagine someone not being lynched for the entire game. Like wtf, how are we supposed to get rid of them???

I mentioned the above 3 for a reason because based on the flavour they are immortal. Lelouch isn't. They have the Code.
Let me explain.
Code means that you are immortal. Every person that has a code is immortal.
Geass is a power. It's different from person to person. Rolo can stop time, Lelouch can control people, Charles can control memories, etc.

The only plausible way of her being Lelouch is that this ability is a one time thing because she's the Godfather. But I am more inclined to believe the former. She's one of those 3.

And we found Nat's scum buddy.

But this is good. It must mean that Nat can now be lynched. That's why they wanna push the lynch in another direction.

As I explained above Nat has to be one of those characters. You were an indie in that game, right? Even if she is an indie she is a harmful one. Look at the number of kills. 5 both days. Even with 2 mafia factions they don't have that many kills. An indie is also killing people off. The SK.

Status
Not open for further replies.