[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wordyworm

Right now I'm confident of Jew and Sera. Rest not so much. Who are you gonna vote?
You just picked the same people I said were town. Either you're copying me or they really do seem town to you... Not sure what to make of that.

I'm waiting to decide my vote until some others chime in. I gave my suspects in the other post, though.

not a part of whatever team you are constructing with me, marimo, light and melon, but its whatever at this point. tag me if you have questions otherwise bug off.
Not Marimo. You, Melon and Light. :smithnie:

I can't bug off, sorry
Post automatically merged:

You just picked the same people I said were town. Either you're copying me or they really do seem town to you... Not sure what to make of that.

I'm waiting to decide my vote until some others chime in. I gave my suspects in the other post, though.
Lol I said it first. Go look in the thread who I've talked to and why.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Jew D. Boy I don't understand Lanji's hint tbh. But looking at the fact that Nat survived a lynch and basing it on the flavour that would mean she's immortal. So she is either CC, Charles or VV. Definitely scum.

Also I am town. Ostensibly Tobra invested me.

Don't let scum Nat direct you at mislynches. She's antsy now which might mean her surviving the lynch was a one time thing.

I say we lynch her again.
Vote lynch Natalija. @Flower @krogothwolf

Also wtf is Beta doing???
I think immortality is extremely overpowered. Lanji said that Nat was a big fish, maybe she just needs to get roleblocked until the end of the game, but maybe her immortality has conditions to fulfil (ex. Can only be killed/lynched on even days, etc.) Maybe you can explain a probable condition she has to fulfil to be immortal if you judge her to be lelouch for example.

Tell us after the game please. I had my share of torture too :milaugh:

Also I am reconsidering how surviving a lynch isn't indicative of a scum ability. But Lanji are you sure sure? Do you have any new info now?

not a slip being sussed is fine
but despite what we have seen from you
willing to believe you are nothing but scum is funny.

ali in general has painted us all with one brush.
makes an awful lot of sense now why noctis didnt want you lynched last dp.
See this is what I have been saying. He really was insisting on taking care of Nat at night and lynching her in the morning, but he couldn't decently explain why. He might have had insider info on her role. Sometimes it really is that simple :/

Last edited:
Tell us after the game please. I had my share of torture too :milaugh:

Also I am reconsidering how surviving a lynch isn't indicative of a scum ability. But Lanji are you sure sure? Do you have any new info now?
Of course I will, glad someone understands :feelscryingman:

I'm 100% sure. Throw him under the bus, sis. You won't be able to keep the charade up.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
The only thing that still bugs me, why are scum pushing so hard for each other throats at this point? could it be because they exhausted all their abilities and are vulnerable at this stage?
Hey are you town this time around Ali?
I'm waiting to hear from everyone, but rn my choices are
  • Lanji - he's stirring the pot too much, possibly working with Melon, Marimo, and Light. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE please explain why you shouldn't fall on your sword for asking us to trust you. Nat's still here for some reason I don't understand, which I acknowledge you couldn't have predicted, but you're lacking in swordsman's honor here.
  • Nat - seems scummy but I'm not sure who she's working with. @Natalija can you say who you think is town?
  • Melon - Too many weird things have happened surrounding her. @Melontonin can you say who you think is town?
  • Marimo - Still think he's scum, possibly working with Melon and Light. @Marimo_420 your suspects are Nat, Jew, and Light? Do you think they're on the same team or different teams?
  • Silverfire - too quiet. @silverfire can you give us your current reads?
  • Tobi - went after Cin long after it was reasonable. @Tobi haven't seen you in a while. Are you caught up? Any reads?
  • Ali - wasn't on my list until he said this:

Town: Me, Jew, Sera(?)

Galaxy brain hypothesis:
The team of Lanji, Melon, and Light went after Nat yesterday bc they're the ones with the redirect. It was on cooldown for a day so they had to bandwagon someone so that none of them would get taken out.
You know I had a small suspicion that you weren't town but with a post like this I'm convinced you're one of us. I feel like everyone going for nat other than Lanji are bandwagoning: Light and NW.
I don't like how neutral Ali is, the game is not over. I'm not sure this is indicative of his alignment because he was saying the same thing last game, but he signed up for this no-claim game, and town is not fucked. We still have a dayphase so we can still lynch scum.

I'll be honest lynching Nat is not a good idea because I'm almost 100% certain the same shit is gonna happen and we'll definitely be closer to a loss.

Vote Lynch Light

Of course I will, glad someone understands :feelscryingman:

I'm 100% sure. Throw him under the bus, sis. You won't be able to keep the charade up.
You said d1 that you voted for Lanji because he seemed different from his usual town self but then it seems like you dropped it until day 2 when he voted you right away.

What did you think of his posts after you voted for him day 1? I'm trying to see if you would have changed your mind on him if he never called you out day 2.

He went after me as well on day 1 you know.

Why do I always come when no one is here :pepecry:

Last edited:
Natalija is stronger under my affection and she will find it out when the most proficuous moment will come, equating to eventually extremely soon

I bet that Light stands no chance in this too-harsh-for-him dayphase

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Voting huh :P how hilarious

The fine line between fire and ice is within my hands

Who shall be lynched today :)

When me and Nat join forces nothing can stop us
Oh, i see what you're saying. Then you have an execute, don't you.

I'd assume there's someone on your mind right? Who do you suspect the most right now?

I'm going to go even further and say you have to agree with Nat on a target. @Tobi is there a character in the series that has some kind of relationship with another character like a really close friendship or a relationship where they absolutely would need to work together?
Also if this post gets merged I'll cry again.

:pepemotion:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy I don't understand Lanji's hint tbh. But looking at the fact that Nat survived a lynch and basing it on the flavour that would mean she's immortal. So she is either CC, Charles or VV. Definitely scum.

Also I am town. Ostensibly Tobra invested me.

Don't let scum Nat direct you at mislynches. She's antsy now which might mean her surviving the lynch was a one time thing.

I say we lynch her again.
Vote lynch Natalija. @Flower @krogothwolf

Also wtf is Beta doing???
I understand the hint, but I’m starting to doubt its veracity. I really wanna confirm Nat as scum, but I’m wondering if scum are the only ones who can fend off a lynch. In the WCI game, I had an action that allowed me to protect one person from a lynch, and if they ended up flipping town, I would show up as town if investigated the next phase. I don’t wanna exactly say where I’m going with this yet, but if so, I think I may have an idea of who would use such an ability.
Are you asking if you’ve been different this game? I’d say no, you’re normally like this regardless of affiliation. I still don’t know where I stand on you and LC; I tried things his way yesterday and it failed, so I’m inclined to do something different today, but I really don’t want another mislynch, we simply can’t afford it right now.
I'm waiting to hear from everyone, but rn my choices are
  • Lanji - he's stirring the pot too much, possibly working with Melon, Marimo, and Light. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE please explain why you shouldn't fall on your sword for asking us to trust you. Nat's still here for some reason I don't understand, which I acknowledge you couldn't have predicted, but you're lacking in swordsman's honor here.
  • Nat - seems scummy but I'm not sure who she's working with. @Natalija can you say who you think is town?
  • Melon - Too many weird things have happened surrounding her. @Melontonin can you say who you think is town?
  • Marimo - Still think he's scum, possibly working with Melon and Light. @Marimo_420 your suspects are Nat, Jew, and Light? Do you think they're on the same team or different teams?
  • Silverfire - too quiet. @silverfire can you give us your current reads?
  • Tobi - went after Cin long after it was reasonable. @Tobi haven't seen you in a while. Are you caught up? Any reads?
  • Ali - wasn't on my list until he said this:

Town: Me, Jew, Sera(?)

Galaxy brain hypothesis:
The team of Lanji, Melon, and Light went after Nat yesterday bc they're the ones with the redirect. It was on cooldown for a day so they had to bandwagon someone so that none of them would get taken out.
Silverfire, RGK, and Rhea all haven’t said or done much, but there’s no way in hell that they’re all scummy. I need to ISO Ali to figure out my opinion on him. Tobs is normally aloof, so he could go either way. Think you’re onto something with everyone else, although there have to be a couple of townies on that list as well.

You said d1 that you voted for Lanji because he seemed different from his usual town self but then it seems like you dropped it until day 2 when he voted you right away.

What did you think of his posts after you voted for him day 1? I'm trying to see if you would have changed your mind on him if he never called you out day 2.

He went after me as well on day 1 you know.
He was aggressive. But I don't rule out passives here. :feelscryingman:

Definitely. I definitely would have changed my mind today in comparison to yesterday. D e f i n i t e l y

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I'm starting to believe Lanji is in another mafia group. His claim that Nat was scum is way too genuine and bold, which makes me believe he really did find out info on her. If he knew she couldn't be lynched then he could use it to his advantage, plus the way Nat was reacting makes me believe they are definitely not on the same team.

I'll put Lanji and Nat as neutral for now. If I had to be bold though, I'd still go for Nat.

Hopefully we get to see another dayphase.

Status
Not open for further replies.