Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

You'd have been banned the movement you called an entire fan base clowns if the staff members are taking sides. Stop spreading nonsense and act like a grown up.
Yes.
I don't care if you ban me now.

You can't even permanently ban Shishio after him using N word repeatedly despite me calling him out that he's not black and shouldn't use it.

It's not only Shishio, but others too who uses n word without being black.
And then you have the ones who insults (Shishio being toxic as ever) but never get permanently banned or serious sanctions cause it's your cliques

What a joke.

:kayneshrug:

Imagine creating a club "temple of Grandmaster Z" and calling yourselves disciples. Creating dupes and alts just to wank and insult users.

Insulting, fighting and bring toxic toward those who don't share same opinions as you

Yet thinking you're mentally sane.

Y'all are clowns and toxic, you need to leave the forum.
Nobody need to see you insulting others and Writing fanfictions.

Go to Narutoforum or YouTube sections.
And imagine one giving it so much attention ..

Eat a pill Ndule

S

SinOfGreed

:kayneshrug:

Imagine creating a club "temple of Grandmaster Z" and calling yourselves disciples. Creating dupes and alts just to wank and insult users.

Insulting, fighting and bring toxic toward those who don't share same opinions as you

Yet thinking you're mentally sane.

Y'all are clowns and toxic, you need to leave the forum.
Nobody need to see you insulting others and Writing fanfictions.

Go to Narutoforum or YouTube sections.
Bro you sound like an angry redditor lol

Yes.
I don't care if you ban me now.

You can't even permanently ban Shishio after him using N word repeatedly despite me calling him out that he's not black and shouldn't use it.

It's not only Shishio, but others too who uses n word without being black.
And then you have the ones who insults (Shishio being toxic as ever) but never get permanently banned or serious sanctions cause it's your cliques

What a joke.
So delete your account and don’t come back this time. Problem solved . Why stay here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.