Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just because jack is tough doesn't mean king and queen must be more durable. I can say queen most likely is more durable than jack but king probably isn't that durable compared to those two. But king must have something under his sleeves that makes him stronger than those two
Fair enough , but i think the main power of King is Lethality meanwhile Queen is Durability . Jack is combination of both .

Looks like Jack took out at least 1 of Neko's top Sulong guardian(Blackback) and 1 of Inu's top Sulong musketeer(Giovanni) in his attack while being swarmed by countless Sulong Minks, which is what pushed the Kinemon/Sulong Inu/Sulong Neko in to intervene
Not only Blackback and Giovanni, but also it seems like Shishilian is down too, he lies in front of Kinemon in next page defeated.
Means Jack take out all sulong Minks expect Inu and Neko without using hybrid/Awakening.

But Usopp uses weapon in a battle. Nami uses clima tact. Zoro uses top grade swords. Franky uses cyborg technology. Robin and Chopper have df. Same with Brook. Jinbei was born as fishman with power 10x original human.

Sanji is normal human and doesn't use weapon/technology like Franky/df and still managed to keep up with monster trio.
then he's not normal human 😂 wether you like it or not Germa's blood is still there..

This is not something out of this world, but we have a huge hint that Orochi is proabably alive

Fukurokujo hear something and turn away.
We can notice a trail of onomatopoeias on his head.

I did a quick search and it turned out that this onomatopoiea (あ) when used alone could mean:
-SFX for a crying or calling out.!
-(2) Moaning or groaning sound of protest.

Here you go the website, if you're curious enough you can check by yourself:
http://thejadednetwork.com/sfx/index/a/3

So my conclusione is: who else is moaning if it's not Orochi? There is no other valid option imho
Are you guys serious or what? His troops are attacking the Samurai. He turns his back after witnessing it. Dude's obviously feeling sad about Wano on Wano crime.

N

NeutralWatcher

then he's not normal human 😂 wether you like it or not Germa's blood is still there..
The experiment on Sanji still fail. Sanji isn't emotionless. Sanji lost to his brothers which imply Sanji is still normal human.

Whether Germa blood is still there or not, Sanji started training under Zeff with the power of normal human.

You think Zoro wouldn’t have been able to survive that pressure ? Why ? Because Robin said he couldn’t ?

Zoro is the tank of the straw hats, unless Jinbei has surpassed him in that role. Queen’s teeth didn’t even pierce his skin.
No, Zoro can as well . Just that i am giving some example

Zoro is endurance Freak and Sanji is Durability. Cause every fight Zoro had till
now he had suffer numerous injury but he still goes on fighting meanwhile Sanji is that until
now Nobody had given him the injury that last longer

This is not something out of this world, but we have a huge hint that Orochi is proabably alive

Fukurokujo hear something and turn away.
We can notice a trail of onomatopoeias on his head.

I did a quick search and it turned out that this onomatopoiea (あ) when used alone could mean:
-SFX for a crying or calling out.!
-(2) Moaning or groaning sound of protest.

Here you go the website, if you're curious enough you can check by yourself:
http://thejadednetwork.com/sfx/index/a/3

So my conclusione is: who else is moaning if it's not Orochi? There is no other valid option imho
Can't wait for the dude to come back, just for the "we told you so" :finally::suresure:

The experiment on Sanji still fail. Sanji isn't emotionless. Sanji lost to his brothers which imply Sanji is still normal human.

Whether Germa blood is still there or not, Sanji started training under Zeff with the power of normal human.
Don't they state all his stat's looked right just he wasn't developing powers? Late blooming still counts as blooming

Status
Not open for further replies.