ONE PIECE CHAPTER 990: A LONE FORCE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really starting to hate Heart of the Cards Hawkins. Acting like he wouldn't betray anyone when that's how he got here:giogio:
Apoo is a far better character, change my mind :queenhear:

But I'm diggin the pacing, Drakes already been outed & all but certain joined the alliance (like Luffy's gonna say no)

The ex-Orochi ninja are playing pirate for now, but based on old Phallic-Face turning his back, I'd say they're gonna swap sides too

Oh and Forgot To add Lol Zoro already Bleeding from Numbers :gokulaugh:, incoming......:queenhear:
Show me the page where he was hit.
:queenhear:
Nothing, that's what I thought.

If you go back and read you will notice that the straw hats weren't fighting at all until we see Zoro move in to cut the number club. Samurais wanted them to preserve their strength. His injury came from the previous chapter where he was chomped on and thrown down by Queen. He's bleeding for the exact same spot he already had an injury at.

Idk about you guys, but seeing samurai acknowledge zorojuro is make me happy

Idk what will oda do but somehow zoro rounding up samurai will become true

Also i dont think xdrake is a coward or something
Maybe he is like sanji, hes planning something, but in order to achive that he have to switch sides before he dies,
Maybe he got some special order from SWORD

Funny questions, where the fuck is Kid? What the fuck Marco is doing? Did Big Mom get oneshoted by Robin?
:lusalty:
Considering the fact that he's amongst the strongest in the alliance he should fight against someone strong or at the very least do samthing. Marco didn't save Momo, I guess he doesn't give a shit about Oden's son, he also is not fighting against Clamatiais or Flying six. Wtf Oda?
:goyea:

Show me the page where he was hit.
:queenhear:
Nothing, that's what I thought.

If you go back and read you will notice that the straw hats weren't fighting at all until we see Zoro move in to cut the number club. Samurais wanted them to preserve their strength. His injury came from the previous chapter where he was chomped on and thrown down by Queen. He's bleeding for the exact same spot he already had an injury at.
:gonope:

Status
Not open for further replies.