ONE PIECE CHAPTER 990: A LONE FORCE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack was impressive and I hope that next chapter the tag team of Duke force him to show his hybrid form :neesama:

I like the fact the scabbards do not intervene in the minks fight and that Kaido do not intervene in Jack’s fight. They are patiently waiting for their turn :goyea:

Jack handling the Minks himself to repair his mistake and not bother Kaido with the said mistake consequences, is a interesting trait of his personality for me:wonderland:

King’s characterization was very good this chapter:

-Act a level-head character. Which means that he can be calm and collected when the need rise. He can put his psychopath tendencies aside
-Order everyone around and everyone follow suit
-Believed in Kaido’s strength so he did not try to intervene in his fight (like Zoro with Luffy)
-Also he has a big CoO feat by being able to pinpoint the numbers of intruders
:finally::finally:

Where Fukurokuju is going?:bamathink:

I was waiting to see more of Drake to make have a definitive opinion on the character and this chapter made him really interesting to me. I can wait to see more of him:eeke:

The way he assessed his options and decide the right course of action to take even tho he was in a perilous situation was really cool:datas:

Don’t let Zoro’s and Drake’s greatness distract you from the fact that Hawkins is a little bitch:jay-yeah:

-Bend over for Kaido rather then fought him with Kidd and Killer:jay-he:
-Tried to blackmail Law:lawsigh:
-Gang on Drake with Who’s who and Queen :kaidowhat:

He is a pirate, I get it but his fellow supernovas have shown more guts. Hawkins seems to bend over for the strongest guy right there. He got Kizaru PTSD I guess:odenugh:

Apoo is a far better character, change my mind :queenhear:

We are slowly but surely going to a supernovas (the good ones )vs Kaido. I can already see the double spread Oda will draw :steef::steef::steef::steef:

To show you all the gap between normal Minks and their Sulong forms, this chapter showed perfectly how insane strong a Mink became with their sulong form. We kinda know since Carrot that the Minks get a massive boost, this chapter literally show it:

Jack when he fought against Inuarashi for 12hours:

Result of Jack fighting off a YC4lvl character:
-not huffing/beeing exhausted
-have only small bruise
-overall no critical wound

And this is Jack vs 100Sulong Minks(include the strongest member after Inurashi and Nekomamushi):

Result of Jack fighting 100+ Sulong Minks:
-beeing exhausted in shorttime
-is wounded badly
-have sword cuts and also sword in his body

Kinda show you how insane strong Sulong make a normal Mink.
Shishilian in the anime version couldn´t even pierce Jack, with make sense judging by the fact that neither Inuarashi or Nekomamushi could do. Here Shishilian, the Musketers and Guardians could damage a lot Jack and hurt him, something with two YC4 lvl characters couldn´t do.

Everyone who downgrade this powerup simple ignore in the fact how op a mink became with their sulong forms.
I said Jack fight against 100Trebol/Diamante before, I change my opinion because these 100 Sulong Minks would stomp 1vs1 Trebol or Diamante, their lethal+attack power and also speed became beyond their lvl.

Of course this hype the minks alot, but greats to Jack who take all of them alone(Yes he take the gifters and a number with him, but these are fodders and get easily stomped)down. That is really a great feat and now he is even fighting Sulong Neko and Inuarashi.
Jack can only come out victorious in this fight even if he lose, because even if he lose he would probably push Neko and Inu to high diffs, in the fact that he also fight the entire top class Minks in their sulong form and beat them and now even face Sulong Inu and Neko. And if he have a trumpcard(awakening) where he even win the end, no one can stop the Jack Hypetrain anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#RespectJack
#MammothBoyz
#JackIsAMonster
#DoflamingoIsWeakerThenJack
#DoflamingoFearJack

:steef::finally::steef::finally:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
To show you all the gap between normal Minks and their Sulong forms, this chapter showed perfectly how insane strong a Mink became with their sulong form. We kinda know since Carrot that the Minks get a massive boost, this chapter literally show it:

Jack when he fought against Inuarashi for 12hours:

Result of Jack fighting off a YC4lvl character:
-not huffing/beeing exhausted
-have only small bruise
-overall no critical wound

And this is Jack vs 100Sulong Minks(include the strongest member after Inurashi and Nekomamushi):

Result of Jack fighting 100+ Sulong Minks:
-beeing exhausted in shorttime
-is wounded badly
-have sword cuts and also sword in his body

Kinda show you how insane strong Sulong make a normal Mink.
Shishilian in the anime version couldn´t even pierce Jack, with make sense judging by the fact that neither Inuarashi or Nekomamushi could do. Here Shishilian, the Musketers and Guardians could damage a lot Jack and hurt him, something with two YC4 lvl characters couldn´t do.

Everyone who downgrade this powerup simple ignore in the fact how op a mink became with their sulong forms.
I said Jack fight against 100Trebol/Diamante before, I change my opinion because these 100 Sulong Minks would stomp 1vs1 Trebol or Diamante, their lethal+attack power and also speed became beyond their lvl.

Of course this hype the minks alot, but greats to Jack who take all of them alone(Yes he take the gifters and a number with him, but these are fodders and get easily stomped)down. That is really a great feat and now he is even fighting Sulong Neko and Inuarashi.
Jack can only come out victorious in this fight even if he lose, because even if he lose he would probably push Neko and Inu to high diffs, in the fact that he also fight the entire top class Minks in their sulong form and beat them and now even face Sulong Inu and Neko. And if he have a trumpcard(awakening) where he even win the end, no one can stop the Jack Hypetrain anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#RespectJack
#MammothBoyz
#JackIsAMonster
#DoflamingoIsWeakerThenJack
#DoflamingoFearJack

:steef::finally::steef::finally:
Jack 100% deserves more respect

Status
Not open for further replies.