ONE PIECE CHAPTER 990: A LONE FORCE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some action. Great chapter sad about the break but whatever.

I am very curios how Oda want to bring Kid/Killer and Law into the battle. We saw Law walking with someone that look like Hawking few chatper ago so I wonder what going on with this plot.

I like that all flying 5 are going to fight for Kaido (x-Drake is out), so this people are going to fight someone relevant from Luffy faction.

Appo is a big ? is it done or want to fight back kid/killer?

Marco for me is the only character that can hold back Big Mom & crew meanwhile luffy&co will fight kaido.

I realy like how casual Zoro&Luffy&Jimbe are right now with feat that in the pretime skip where almost impossible like luffy said (we would have needed all crew to take down just 1 number). By the way, stop all the agenda about a bit of blood droping from the strawhat cuz Oda is very incosistent with that, in fact in the previous chapter Luffy was bleding (Zoro a bit too) from the falling dmg they took.

King is an interesting charcter which still hold some mistery about his race, I hope Oda gona give some time there.

Jack is definitly a strong Yonko commander which bring fame directly to the other 2 above commander Queen and King.

And last I dont know what oda is playing about the Strawhat dinamic, cuz recently we have 2 scenes that Luffy&Zoro&Jimbe are show together acting like the new Monster Trio where all strawhat are together so there is no excuse about other plot or circumstance involve as Oda like to see this 3 together :kata:

To show you all the gap between normal Minks and their Sulong forms, this chapter showed perfectly how insane strong a Mink became with their sulong form. We kinda know since Carrot that the Minks get a massive boost, this chapter literally show it:

Jack when he fought against Inuarashi for 12hours:

Result of Jack fighting off a YC4lvl character:
-not huffing/beeing exhausted
-have only small bruise
-overall no critical wound

And this is Jack vs 100Sulong Minks(include the strongest member after Inurashi and Nekomamushi):

Result of Jack fighting 100+ Sulong Minks:
-beeing exhausted in shorttime
-is wounded badly
-have sword cuts and also sword in his body

Kinda show you how insane strong Sulong make a normal Mink.
Shishilian in the anime version couldn´t even pierce Jack, with make sense judging by the fact that neither Inuarashi or Nekomamushi could do. Here Shishilian, the Musketers and Guardians could damage a lot Jack and hurt him, something with two YC4 lvl characters couldn´t do.

Everyone who downgrade this powerup simple ignore in the fact how op a mink became with their sulong forms.
I said Jack fight against 100Trebol/Diamante before, I change my opinion because these 100 Sulong Minks would stomp 1vs1 Trebol or Diamante, their lethal+attack power and also speed became beyond their lvl.

Of course this hype the minks alot, but greats to Jack who take all of them alone(Yes he take the gifters and a number with him, but these are fodders and get easily stomped)down. That is really a great feat and now he is even fighting Sulong Neko and Inuarashi.
Jack can only come out victorious in this fight even if he lose, because even if he lose he would probably push Neko and Inu to high diffs, in the fact that he also fight the entire top class Minks in their sulong form and beat them and now even face Sulong Inu and Neko. And if he have a trumpcard(awakening) where he even win the end, no one can stop the Jack Hypetrain anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#RespectJack
#MammothBoyz
#JackIsAMonster
#DoflamingoIsWeakerThenJack
#DoflamingoFearJack

:steef::finally::steef::finally:
Let's fking Go Gtfoh with that doffy wank

To show you all the gap between normal Minks and their Sulong forms, this chapter showed perfectly how insane strong a Mink became with their sulong form. We kinda know since Carrot that the Minks get a massive boost, this chapter literally show it:

-have only small bruise

And this is Jack vs 100Sulong Minks(include the strongest member after Inurashi and Nekomamushi):

-is wounded badly

Shishilian in the anime version couldn´t even pierce Jack, with make sense judging by the fact that neither Inuarashi or Nekomamushi could do. Here Shishilian, the Musketers and Guardians could damage a lot Jack and hurt him, something with two YC4 lvl characters couldn´t do.

Everyone who downgrade this powerup simple ignore in the fact how op a mink became with their sulong forms.
I said Jack fight against 100Trebol/Diamante before, I change my opinion because these 100 Sulong Minks would stomp 1vs1 Trebol or Diamante, their lethal+attack power and also speed became beyond their lvl.

Of course this hype the minks alot, but greats to Jack who take all of them alone(Yes he take the gifters and a number with him, but these are fodders and get easily stomped)down. That is really a great feat and now he is even fighting Sulong Neko and Inuarashi.
Jack can only come out victorious in this fight even if he lose, because even if he lose he would probably push Neko and Inu to high diffs, in the fact that he also fight the entire top class Minks in their sulong form and beat them and now even face Sulong Inu and Neko. And if he have a trumpcard(awakening) where he even win the end, no one can stop the Jack Hypetrain anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#RespectJack
#MammothBoyz
#JackIsAMonster
#DoflamingoFearJack

:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Jack is a beast , damn

Cool chapter. Its cool that Kaido's crew showed competency with finding out drake is the mole. It was a little jarring though seeing the 2 calamities leave the battle from last chapter, I guess they wanted to prioritize dealing with the threat from inside first.

N

NeutralWatcher

Hawkin said that man so it's male.

In shounen 1% equal to 100%.

Just see Luffy does a miracle and that man (whoever he is) would survive wano.

Damn cannot wait to see how stacked up Eustass Kid attack power are . Thank God oda is not like Kishimoto making Main protagonist overpowered as hell and forgetting the other characters

Luffy and Kid vs Kaido gonna be lit

Thought the chapter was alright. Nothing special. I guess I dont take the numbers seriously so its whatever. Looks like we'll get to see Sasaki fight. Also the SHs and Samurai alliance will be going through some tough times coming up. Now that the flying 6 (5 now) are all focused into battle. However we still dont have Marco there either so...

-have only small bruise

-is wounded badly

#RespectJack
#MammothBoyz
#JackIsAMonster
#DoflamingoFearJack

To add to this:

• In Zou it was shown how the children and non combatant minks were overwhelming the pleasures. Just shows u how insignificant the fodders "helping" Jack are in this battle.
The Musketeers/Guardians legit one shotted Gifters back in Zou and now they're even in Sulong.

This is an insane feat for jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.