Current Events Let's appreciate the New Monster Trio

These people never learn:vistalaugh:Have you guys already forget what happen in 2007?:josad::josad:Deal with it, Luffy, Zoro and Sanji will always be Monster Trio:kayneshrug:Sanji is literally 3 for a reason:nicagesmile:If Sanji is not part of the Monster Trio anymore then he should change his name to Yonji (which means 4) right?:zehaha:
What the fuck ? Stop living in 2015
You are always still a Sanji fan in my heart :cheers::amazing:

i do think it's a real possibility that Oda is replacing the dynamic of the crew and it will be more interesting if Yamato joined and how that will shake up after Wano

We still need to see more obviously but it's not far stretched to say that the dynamic is changing i personally thought it would be Luffy separating himself from Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe/Yamato while these 4 would be somewhat close (but Zoro obv can't be close so maybe just Sanji/Jinbe/Yamato)

I just really hope each one get a full hard fought 1v1 vs whatever character to see where they are at in terms of power

Jimbe shares panel space with Kinemon, only the M3 get the whole width of the page. And as shown, the group shot follows the same dynamic afterwards. Zoro and Sanji mirror each other, and Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are the only ones who get dialogue.

Those are colored version of that same page. Color seems to make it clearer for some of you that Jimbe is behind, when it should be obvious to begin with. I can give you 30 more colored versions all showing the same thing.

Jimbe is behind both Luffy and Sanji. Obviously behind Zoro as well. M3 are at the front. M3 do the talking like in the previous group shot example.

They get the dialogue and preferential positioning for anyone with eyes to see, that don't need to cropp out images to make a point.

The last point is just Zoro and Jimbe working together in one instance. Luffy and X Drake work together on a different page.

Sanji already had these parallels with Jimbe in FI. We had them fighting against a large creature with fodders being impressed by their strength. We had Sanji surpassing Jimbe's strongest attack with his HM against Wadatsumi.

Back then, Jimbe was comparable to Sanji, so he did not join. Now Sanji is stronger and has the RS, Jimbe is old news :kata:
● That panel for Kinemon is to hype Jinbei who is a new member you won't see that with others because Kinemon knows they are powerful but he doesn't know a thing about jinbei that's why he was drawn with astonished face :endthis: but still the monster trio shared one page while Sanji shared his time with the mid trio:steef:
● LMAOO Luffy in the middle behind him and near him two persons Jinbei and Zoro while sanji is far away from luffy A Good thing for a left hand oops for a previous left hand man now it's Jinbei :steef: are u saying Sanji is in front of Jinbei and u forgot his body is inclined to the side like Zoro while sanji's body doesn't and far away from luffy :okay:
● That's a moment for Top members to attack a number in the same time they recall the fight against zOars but only Jinbei and Zoro and Luffy took action while Sanji is a background character with the mid trio it's like when they attacked Kracken if Oda wanted Sanji to be above Jinbei he would have drawn him taken action instead of Jinbei and he would have drawn Sanji near Luffy like Zoro :gokulaugh:

I dont care about pictures, i just wanted to laugh at how terrible that logic was

I still have my same thoughts for M3, we wait until after the war to see where everyone stands from powerlevel perspective
Well the point was that it was trying to match the terrible logic behind the initial cropped image. Like showing someone what a piece of shit looks like, so that they can realize that what they stepped in previously was also a piece of shit :milaugh:

Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are the only SH's who don't have to share the width of the page with panels of other characters

Jimbe doesn't get that, and also after the fight Zoro and Sanji mirror each other in the group spread

Group spread where only the M3 get to have dialogue, as is the case in the following example you provided

Where Luffy, Zoro and Sanji once again get to do the talking in the group spread out of the whole crew.

Obviously you can't tell that in this silly cropped image

But Jimbe's a good boy who knows to stand behind the M3, and shut up while they speak.

Cute collaboration between Zoro and Jimbe. We had that with Sanji and Jimbe way back in FI. Oda giving a new member of the crew moments alongside various crew members ( as he did with Robin in the previous chapter ), has nothing to do with the M3.

Luffy's moment comes at the end of the chapter and is alongside X Drake, not Zoro or Jimbe.

Jimbe was paired with Robin when Brook and Franky were paired together. Oda then had them take turns trolling Big Mom. That while Luffy, Zoro and Sanji were each doing their own thing. The M3 never changes, it's a true and tested formula that withstood the test of time, with all " challengers" getting slotted in a tier bellow :cheers:
This sound like a desperate attempt bro, I am not gonna lie

This sound like a desperate attempt bro, I am not gonna lie
The only thing that remotely looks like a reach from this whole post is the one where i talk about the M3 getting panels for the whole width of the page unlike the other SH's. Sometimes the devil is in the details though.

Everything else is blatantly obvious, and just exposes this thread having to crop out images and ignore the whole picture.

When you get two consecutive spreads of the whole crew highlighting the M3 both through positioning, and through the fact that just they are given dialogue, things are pretty straight forward :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Kuro you just never stop, ain't you?

You are showing me Sanji standing in front of Jimbe and Luffy standing in front of Zoro :okay:

Can y'all stop cropping images and look at the whole picture already :whitepress:

The only thing that remotely looks like a reach from this whole post is the one where i talk about the M3 getting panels for the whole width of the page unlike the other SH's. Sometimes the devil is in the details though.

Everything else is blatantly obvious, and just exposes this thread having to crop out images and ignore the whole picture.

When you get two consecutive spreads of the whole crew highlighting the M3 both through positioning, and through the fact that just they are given dialogue, things are pretty straight forward :kayneshrug:

You are showing me Sanji standing in front of Jimbe and Luffy standing in front of Zoro :okay:
:okay:

Right I am sure Oda was like
"Imma separe Jinbei/Zoro/Luffy from the rest just saw fan base can apply 1000 mental gymnastics to pretend like its Luffy/Zoro/Sanji being separate from the rest"

Can y'all stop cropping images and look at the whole picture already :whitepress:
Did you just say Luffy is standing in front of Luffy?

**** you legally blind :gokulaugh::goyea::gokulaugh:

Is that what happened in your "spiritual journey", you lost your spatial ability?

Yall fucking weird lmaoooo

You all just need a pair of glasses or some lessons on spatial awareness. It's obvious that Luffy is in front followed by Zoro and Sanji. Jimbe stands in the middle alongside the other GL members like Chopper, Robin, Brook and Franky.

Literally all of those are "closer" by your standards to Luffy than Zoro and Sanji, but not really. Because they are all in the background if you have a proper understanding of what's shown to us :namiriously: