Current Events Let's appreciate the New Monster Trio

Lmao, the cut up SH panel was the icing on the cake lol. Anyway at this point we can really start to discuss this, Oda is switching Sanji with Jinbe, that sound almost absurd after all these years but it is just what is happening. At this point it is not impossible Sanji will fight Jack instead of Queen even if Queen seems the perfect opponent for Sanji (chracter wise at least) just like King for Zoro. Guess only time will tell if there is really a new M3.

Lmao, the cut up SH panel was the icing on the cake lol. Anyway at this point we can really start to discuss this, Oda is switching Sanji with Jinbe, that sound almost absurd after all these years but it is just what is happening. At this point it is not impossible Sanji will fight Jack instead of Queen even if Queen seems the perfect opponent for Sanji (chracter wise at least) just like King for Zoro. Guess only time will tell if there is really a new M3.
I don't wanna troll here but seriously i feel like Oda likes more jimbei than Sanji. When a new character comes you can't throw away the dynamic you built for many years like this but Oda did. The latest chapter he could have let Sanji blocking the club, after his clash against King it was logical. But Oda let again Jimbei just after he attacked Big Mom.

I don't think the M3 changed but we should maybe consider a real M4 or at least sanji/jimbei is more serious than we thought.

I don't wanna troll here but seriously i feel like Oda likes more jimbei than Sanji. When a new character comes you can't throw away the dynamic you built for many years like this but Oda did. The latest chapter he could have let Sanji blocking the club, after his clash against King it was logical. But Oda let again Jimbei just after he attacked Big Mom.

I don't think the M3 changed but we should maybe consider a real M4 or at least sanji/jimbei is more serious than we thought.
dynamics are always gonna change when new crew members come in, but i agree sanji will make his way back up to the M3 soon and make it more of an M4.

He got hyped by beast pirates for being a Warlord of sea also the same for Zoro and luffy for being Supernovas so let's appreciate our new Monster Trio :steef::steef:
Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are the only SH's who don't have to share the width of the page with panels of other characters

Jimbe doesn't get that, and also after the fight Zoro and Sanji mirror each other in the group spread

Group spread where only the M3 get to have dialogue, as is the case in the following example you provided

Where Luffy, Zoro and Sanji once again get to do the talking in the group spread out of the whole crew.

Obviously you can't tell that in this silly cropped image

But Jimbe's a good boy who knows to stand behind the M3, and shut up while they speak.

Cute collaboration between Zoro and Jimbe. We had that with Sanji and Jimbe way back in FI. Oda giving a new member of the crew moments alongside various crew members ( as he did with Robin in the previous chapter ), has nothing to do with the M3.

Luffy's moment comes at the end of the chapter and is alongside X Drake, not Zoro or Jimbe.

Jimbe was paired with Robin when Brook and Franky were paired together. Oda then had them take turns trolling Big Mom. That while Luffy, Zoro and Sanji were each doing their own thing. The M3 never changes, it's a true and tested formula that withstood the test of time, with all " challengers" getting slotted in a tier bellow :cheers:

Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are the only SH's who don't have to share the width of the page with panels of other characters

Jimbe doesn't get that, and also after the fight Zoro and Sanji mirror each other in the group spread

Group spread where only the M3 get to have dialogue, as is the case in the following example you provided

Where Luffy, Zoro and Sanji once again get to do the talking in the group spread out of the whole crew.

Obviously you can't tell that in this silly cropped image

But Jimbe's a good boy who knows to stand behind the M3, and shut up while they speak.

Cute collaboration between Zoro and Jimbe. We had that with Sanji and Jimbe way back in FI. Oda giving a new member of the crew moments alongside various crew members ( as he did with Robin in the previous chapter ), has nothing to do with the M3.

Luffy's moment comes at the end of the chapter and is alongside X Drake, not Zoro or Jimbe.

Jimbe was paired with Robin when Brook and Franky were paired together. Oda then had them take turns trolling Big Mom. That while Luffy, Zoro and Sanji were each doing their own thing. The M3 never changes, it's a true and tested formula that withstood the test of time, with all " challengers" getting slotted in a tier bellow :cheers:
● Good try in the panel and the same page Oda shows Zoro / Luffy / Jinbei attacking where is sanji ? In the next page with the mid trio .
● Good try Luffy near him is Zoro and Jinbei where is sanji in comparison with Luffy he is far away from him and are u giving me some fans who drew those panels to justify your headcanon why isn't sanji near luffy like Zoro u can see the distance between Zoro and Luffy and between him and Sanji :denzimote:
● my boy this is the top SHs members in action Zoro sliced the Club and Jinbei stopped it while luffy attacked the numbers this is like when they attacked the kraken and he is a fodder for them nice try:denzimote:

● Oda after Jinbei joined showed him in action always with Zoro and Luffy and this is the third time .
He got hyped by beast pirates for being a Warlord of sea also the same for Zoro and luffy for being Supernovas so let's appreciate our new Monster Trio :steef::steef:
You do realise in each Panel.......Jinbe looks better than Zoro.

1st.) He got the feat after Luffy did

2nd.) He is standing to the right of Luffy.....thus Right Hand man

3rd.) His feat is before Luffy feat. Going in order of the weakest to the strongest.

Of course thats all if we ignore the fact, that Jinbe's first panel is smaller than the original M3. In the second panel he is standing behind the original M3. And in the last one he is pratically just cleaning up Zoro's mess....

But of course.....Either way if you kick Sanji out, you better also be prepared for Jinbe > Zoro. Since if we ignore the circumstances of those panels....Jinbe also looks better than Zoro.

● Good try in the panel and the same page Oda shows Zoro / Luffy / Jinbei attacking where is sanji ? In the next page with the mid trio .
● Good try Luffy near him is Zoro and Jinbei where is sanji in comparison with Luffy he is far away from him and are u giving me some fans who drew those panels to justify your headcanon why isn't sanji near luffy like Zoro u can see the distance between Zoro and Luffy and between him and Sanji :denzimote:
● my boy this is the top SHs members in action Zoro sliced the Club and Jinbei stopped it while luffy attacked the numbers this is like when they attacked the kraken and he is a fodder for them nice try:denzimote:
Jimbe shares panel space with Kinemon, only the M3 get the whole width of the page. And as shown, the group shot follows the same dynamic afterwards. Zoro and Sanji mirror each other, and Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are the only ones who get dialogue.

Those are colored version of that same page. Color seems to make it clearer for some of you that Jimbe is behind, when it should be obvious to begin with. I can give you 30 more colored versions all showing the same thing.

Jimbe is behind both Luffy and Sanji. Obviously behind Zoro as well. M3 are at the front. M3 do the talking like in the previous group shot example.

They get the dialogue and preferential positioning for anyone with eyes to see, that don't need to cropp out images to make a point.

The last point is just Zoro and Jimbe working together in one instance. Luffy and X Drake work together on a different page.

Sanji already had these parallels with Jimbe in FI. We had them fighting against a large creature with fodders being impressed by their strength. We had Sanji surpassing Jimbe's strongest attack with his HM against Wadatsumi.

Back then, Jimbe was comparable to Sanji, so he did not join. Now Sanji is stronger and has the RS, Jimbe is old news :kata:

Worst Gen right now... This is why we can't take Sanjibois like @Shuyaku and @Chrono seriously anymore
Zoro and Sanji block opponents trying to get in the way of Luffy reaching the boss of the arc.

Zoro cuts a club from fodder and Jimbe catches it. On a different page Luffy and X Drake get a moment together defeating two large fodder.

You guys act like it's news to get non M3 members to work alongside M3 members at times when the whole crew is together :whitepress:

You do realise in each Panel.......Jinbe looks better than Zoro.

1st.) He got the feat after Luffy did

2nd.) He is standing to the right of Luffy.....thus Right Hand man

3rd.) His feat is before Luffy feat. Going in order of the weakest to the strongest.

Of course thats all if we ignore the fact, that Jinbe's first panel is smaller than the original M3. In the second panel he is standing behind the original M3. And in the last one he is pratically just cleaning up Zoro's mess....

But of course.....Either way if you kick Sanji out, you better also be prepared for Jinbe > Zoro. Since if we ignore the circumstances of those panels....Jinbe also looks better than Zoro.
Ray stands in the left side of Roger so he isn't the RHM:denzimote:

● Only two characters attacked That number : Zoro and Luffy while jinbei made an action to stop the falling club but still he took an action better than Sanji :arnoling:
Post automatically merged:

Bye Sanji :ronalugh:

Last edited:
To conclude this thread.

Pro Original M3 :

- Consecutive crew spreads giving Luffy, Zoro and Sanji preferential treatment in terms of positioning
- Consecutive crew spreads giving only Luffy, Zoro and Sanji dialogue
- Luffy, Zoro and Sanji get to act on their own prior to the crew getting together, while Jimbe is part of the Mid 4 two pairs, and mirrors Franky and Brook alongside Robin through their actions against Big Mom

Pro Jimbe :

- When the whole crew was together Zoro cut a giant's club and Jimbe caught it. On a different page at the end of the chapter Luffy and X Drake both one shot giants

Worst Gen right now... This is why we can't take Sanjibois like @Shuyaku and @Chrono seriously anymore
Definitely an indication, not denying that. But far from a confirmation. Tbh, Luffy, Zoro and Sanji's dynamic is one of my favourite dynamics in the crew, especially Zoro and Sanji's friendly rivalry. It has been set up from the beginning of the series and Jinbei coming between them as the 3rd strongest will kinda disrupt that dynamic at least according to me. I have other reasons why I don't think Jinbei will come up as the 3rd strongest but don't really wanna start a debate here, lol. All we can do is wait and see what comes next.