ONE PIECE CHAPTER 990: A LONE FORCE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just harsh. I know this looks bad

but Chopper is there so he will pull through, and show those mean Gifters that they don't know who they are messing with next time they run into eachother :zosmug:

Let me see if i understood it correctly.
Sanji saved Momo and by passed 2 YC's, clashed 2 times with King while holding Momo in his hand - gave King the opportunity to land a direct hit and survive that with minimal damage.

Meanwhile Zoro was fighting fodder the whole time and getting hurt by them.
Couldn't by pass even 1 YC with Luffy.
Now he sliced the club of a Number who pretty much are just huge fodders and almost killed his own allies because he can't take care of what he does to his surroundings and needed help from Jimbei to save the Samurai - same thing happened with Pica where he needed help from Elizabello to save the people under him from the falling rubble.

But Sanji is the one leaving the M3? Great logic there.

Yeah, nah. It's more the new M3 leaving Sanji instead of the other way around, mate.

But, I understand. The sadness you felt might have confused you. My offer still stands. :finally:

Finally, tobi goppo : WW, Sasaki, BMaria, Ulti, Pg1... we can have Drake, Killer, 5 Yakuza boss and follower, or even Franky, Brook etc... Hawkins is silent in a panel after his prediction panel. 3 numbers have down, so next!
Pretty good chapter...

Zoro and Sanji can never fight together because of a simple reason:
Zoro low diffs Sanji's opponents while Zoro's opponents low diff Sanji.
It is a complete mismatch and the main reason why they cant fight together and swap their opponents.
I know lots of Sanji fans are wishing for such a team fight but it is just another disappointment in making.
This is the most stupid thing i have ever heard..lol
Post automatically merged:

I still wonder how people can use positons on panel for power levels

Last edited:
yo quick question if any1 has any info on the SACRED tree that got destroyed ? doesn't that bring missfortune ?

And if so that would mean Act 3 would end soon with a missfortune or tragedy somehow no ? also is it confirmed that Wano would last 5 acts ?

@Sadistic Senpai I like your theory regarding Who's Who being the CP9 member from Robin's Flashback but while watching the timelapse for the making of the volume cover, Oda was switching his colours and at the last moment only did he change it from Blonde to Pink. Like he hadn't planned that before. Maybe he was just doing that on purpose but my belief in the theory has gone down a bit tbh. Hopefully, it still is true.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Another chapter, but I’m still riding the high of Franky absolutely going GANGBUSTERS in the last two installments...no matter what happens for the rest of the series, we’ll always have him clowning the ever loving SHIT out of Big Mom and dropping a laser dime on the Numbers :fransuper::finally:

So, let me get something straight...Lola and Chiffon knew that their father was clingy and persistent, but didn’t even entertain the notion that Pound is that very same overly emotional man until they saw the photo? Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad they came to their senses, just wish they hadn’t immediately rejected the best character to come out of WCI :crocusuh:

Sasaki’s finally free, continuing a long tradition of him appearing in this series and me not feeling strongly about it one way or another. The glimpses we get of Kai-Dragon and the Inu/Neko Sulong forms are rad, but seeing Kin’emon ready to slice through a visibly injured Jack would have been equally cool in my eyes :lumazed:

Anytime we get non-Luffy Supernovae is a nice little reminder of how the others are doing, and I know @Kejon is still cleaning his pants after seeing Hawkins fully alive and well, but he’s talking about Drake with the “one percent chance of survival” thing, right? If Who’s Who and Queen are both after him, that may be more than one guy (even one as tough as him) to handle. Hell, even the former admits, even as part of his subterfuge, that it would be easier for them to take on the latter together than going it alone.

Oh, great, where’s that turncoat Fukurokuju going? He trying to resurrect Orochi’s impotent ass? Or is this where he reveals he was always loyal to the Kozuki family, like it matters when he’s still commanding his forces against their alliance? I don’t trust this long-earlobe-having motherfucker one bit :attachpol:

Zoro and Jinbe neg diffing the giant club...need I say more?? :wellwell:

Yo, Kejon...I know you’re already here because I tagged you, so answer this for me (or quote your post if someone else already pressed you on the subject), but why is your boy going along with the ambush on Drake? Guess I proved my theory above correct, but he and Apoo are making the wrong choice sticking with the Beasts. Eager to hear you spin it in his favor :doffytroll:

Hahaha, nice to see Koby telling Drake that he can count on Luffy! Should be interesting to see how this one defection changes the course of the raid, and how Luffy responds to Drake, although I think the second thing is a lot easier to predict than the first. Pretty good chapter for what it sought to accomplish :queenhear:

i don’t think the 1% man is luffy/law/zoro/kid

they are the supernovas and known worldwide and hawking himself has met them there’s no reason to say “man” he would just say straw hat luffy or pirate hunter zoro same thing with kaido

i think the 1% is either momo/sanji/a scabbard or someone outside wano like bo
and sabo

momo - self explanatory

sanji - hawkins doesn’t know his real name and he just witnessed him saving momo so it would make sense to predict him

a scabbard - idk maybe he saw someone interesting and wanted to see the his chances

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Best character come out of WCI? Whoa hold on.
Theres characters better than him. Katakuri, Amande, a few others.
Was this meant for me? Did you forget to tag me because you knew you’re wrong? :kata:

i don’t think the 1% man is luffy/law/zoro/kid

they are the supernovas and known worldwide and hawking himself has met them there’s no reason to say “man” he would just say straw hat luffy or pirate hunter zoro same thing with kaido

i think the 1% is either momo/sanji/a scabbard or someone outside wano like bo
and sabo

momo - self explanatory

sanji - hawkins doesn’t know his real name and he just witnessed him saving momo so it would make sense to predict him

a scabbard - idk maybe he saw someone interesting and wanted to see the his chances
I think he was talking about Drake, since he was apparently in on the ambush. Either way, these could be viable options if I’m wrong.

Was this meant for me? Did you forget to tag me because you knew you’re wrong? :kata:

I think he was talking about Drake, since he was apparently in on the ambush. Either way, these could be viable options if I’m wrong.
No, I'm not wrong, Pound ain't shit as a character. Not ever the best thing to come out of WCI.
That's like saying a turd the best. Big whoop he is. So sad. It's not that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.