[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You had a far stronger role, @Light D Lamperouge and you tanked it :doffytroll:

But I liked the little strategies you three started. If not for you, I would have been bored.

Good game, guys x
It was tame tbh. I wanted to set goals for people and get them mod killed if they don't fulfill it. Or just mod killed in general. I wanted you to tag your scummates in your third post from the moment of being controlled, killing you and revealing their names. The hosts didn't let me :josad:

But I came up with the idea to form contracts with Lanji to get day kills. That's how I killed Noctis.

It was tame tbh. I wanted to set goals for people and get them mod killed if they don't fulfill it. Or just mod killed in general. I wanted you to tag your scummates in your third post from the moment of being controlled, killing you and revealing their names. The hosts didn't let me :josad:

But I came up with the idea to form contracts with Lanji to get day kills. That's how I killed Noctis.
Why on earth would you make me vote Lanji and build a case on him?

Locked Abilities:

Cornelia:

Passive - Euphy!!: Would have sent the secret of how to kill Zero (defeating his team first) to a random ally.

Suzaku:

Passive - "I have to live!": If controlled by Lelouch, he would have learnt about it and just protected Lelouch for the night.

Active - " Your Highness!": If Euphy was killed, he would have unlocked a one-shot ultrakill and mass role-crush of all harmful visitors when he used that kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.