[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wp wp. Thank you so much to my perfect scummates. @Natalija couldnt have been a better leader and I don’t believe @wordyworm isn’t actually really seasoned.
You and wordy were amazing, I'm glad no one got killed :optimistic:

And of course @Noctis who was a huge help even though he joined briefly, as well as strong townie @Jew D. Boy.

To hosts who tortured me: I was just joking about hating you, it was fun!! Thank youuuu for the game @Flower @krogothwolf

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why hate vanilla
I don't hate vanilla.

But as I said our priority is to develop interest among new players towards mafia.

They should feel mafia is fun along with learning basics. Anything beyond that shouldn't be our objective because when they will play regular games then they will surely learn all other aspects especially how to scum hunt with limited to no information in hand by reading and observing.

To me, a simple setup could work way better than vanilla for our purpose

Sigh... @Natalija killing me twice lmfao. I didn’t lynch you because I thought you had the same bs as light where we had to lynch your followers first.

I was planning on getting you yesterday. Didn’t expect to be killed tbh. As I thought you guys may have tried when I still had night kill immunity and because I was sussing you hard as well as anyone who was supporting @Jew D. Boy . I had it all written so idk why they trusted you but whatever lmfao.

Also, they thought I sussed jew because I used check on him and the same for silver but nope. Just reads/gut feeling, the same reason i cleared red. I only unlocked the check ability and only used it on you nat, the night I was killed.

Sigh... @Natalija killing me twice lmfao. I didn’t lynch you because I thought you had the same bs as light where we had to lynch your followers first.

I was planning on getting you yesterday. Didn’t expect to be killed tbh. As I thought you guys may have tried when I still had night kill immunity and because I was sussing you hard as well as anyone who was supporting @Jew D. Boy . I had it all written so idk why they trusted you but whatever lmfao.

Also, they thought I sussed jew because I used check on him and the same for silver but nope. Just reads/gut feeling, the same reason i cleared red. I only unlocked the check ability and only used it on you nat, the night I was killed.
Hahaha

I killed you the first time because you did nothing. :suresure:

Melon on the other hand was valuable alive. Edit: Jew WAS town almost the whole game, you were wrong.

N

Noctis

I don't hate vanilla.

But as I said our priority is to develop interest among new players towards mafia.

They should feel mafia is fun along with learning basics. Anything beyond that shouldn't be our objective because when they will play regular games then they will surely learn all other aspects especially how to scum hunt with limited to no information in hand by reading and observing.

Well @AL sama we can make a simple setup that does not revolve around abilities but each role has one

AL sama

Red Haired
I don't hate vanilla.0

let me put it this way

mafia is about reads not actions

Status
Not open for further replies.