Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how the pacing is bad. 60+ characters in an arc guys. He's quite literally moving as fast as he can. He could have spent multiple chapters having Strawhats fightung the Numbers. He could have spent multiple chapters of fodder mink fighting Jack.

New developments happen literally every chapter, thats literally the definition of good pacing
What I meant was pacing has shifted throughout Wano. I like Wano, but it’s painfully boring for the most part imo. Plot moved slow and fast with lots of skips/off screens. For Onigashima it’s too early to tell. I like all this “action” if you can even call it that. But for the most part it’s just running from one side to the other fighting Gifters and now numbers. Fodder hasn’t changed much. Im assuming the crux of these issues will disappear after chapter 1000 or Act 4 for more formal “1v1s”

Oden flashback could have been 5 chapters long with 2-3 chapters Roger/Whitebeard related. Kaido/Orochi issues didn’t NEED to be detailed. We already hated them both with Smile, destruction of Wano, Dressrosa, Punk Hazard, sad. We already respected oden, we didn’t more reasons to saturate our respect for the plot. These are my criticisms. Overall Wano is a good story. Not the caliber One Piece provided prior. At best it’s a 7/10, but if I’m being real it’s a 5-6

Status
Not open for further replies.