Sign-up Scrimmage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Hello there! Welcome to this game that I've decided to host as a bit of a refresher. This setup will be quite different from what you are used to. Instead of roles being fixed for you until the game is over, the roles here have an expiration date. They can only be used on certain nights. After that/those nights have passed, you will turn into vanilla. THIS GAME WILL BE A LIGHT GAME.

17 roles out of 18 will be given out to the players. The roles will be randomized. I will not hand-select the roles to Town or Mafia like normal. Likewise for the alignments. They will be randomized. Mafia in this game will always have a faction kill and Town will always be able to lynch.

Roles - Acts On - Modifier/Passive
1. Watcher - Night 1 Only - Macho
2. Watcher - Night 2 Only
3. Alignment Cop - Night 2 Only - 1x Ninja
4. Alignment Cop - Night 3 Only - 1x Ninja
5. Vigilante - Night 2 Only
6. Vigilante - Night 3 Only
7. Doctor - Nights 1 & 3
8. Doctor - Nights 2 & 4
9. Tracker - Nights 1 & 3
10. Tracker - Nights 2 & 4
11. Jailkeeper - Nights 1 & 3
12. Jailkeeper - Nights 2 & 4
13. Role blocker - Nights 1, 2, & 3
14. Role blocker - Nights 1, 2, & 3
15. Role Cop - Nights 1, 2, & 3 - 1x Strongman
16. Jack of All Trades (Role Cop, Tracker, Role blocker) - Nights 1, 2, & 3
17. Jack of All Trades (Doctor, Jailkeeper, Voyeur) - Nights 1, 2, & 3
18. Voyeur - Nights 1, 2, 3, & 4 - 1x Strongman
Description of Roles & Modifiers
Watcher: Learns who visited the target, but not what actions they did

Alignment Cop: Learns whether the target is town or mafia, but not their role

Vigilante: Kills the target

Doctor: Protects the target from kills on that night only (cannot self-protect)

Tracker: Learns who the target visited, but not what actions they did

Roleblocker: Prevents the target from using their action on that night only

Jailkeeper: Performs both a Doctor and Roleblocker action on the target

Role Cop: Learns the role of the target, but not whether they are town or mafia

Jack of All Trades: Can use one of their abilities per night without repeats

Voyeur: Learns what type of actions were performed on the target, but not who did them

Macho: The player cannot be protected from kills

Strongman: Kills performed with Strongman cannot be stopped in any way

Ninja: Kills performed with Ninja cannot be detected

Players:
1. @Finalbeta
2. @Flower
3. @Calypso

4. @Tobi
5. @wordyworm
6. @Jew D. Boy
7. @Fujishiro
8. @krogothwolf
9. @TheAncientCenturion
10. @NeutralWatcher
11. @Midnight Delight
12. @RedGloverKing
13. @Zem
14. @Seth
15. @Tris
16. @Marimo_420
17. @Lady coffee

Make sure that you read what is below.
Game Style:
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Open Setup: The entire setup will be revealed to the players.
  • Open claiming: This game will have no claiming restrictions. Every single player is free to claim without being reprimanded.
  • Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase. At the end of each day, a vote count will be provided, however, it may not reflect the actual vote value.
  • Plurality Lynch - the player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched.
  • Quasi-Dusk - In this game, each day phase will officially end as soon as the deadline is reached. A dusk phase will not always be officially recognized, and players may continue discussing in the game thread until the next night phase begins. Votes will be locked in place and cannot be changed.
  • Phase Length - The game is divided into 2 phases. a Day Phase, and a Night Phase. Each phase will last 24 hours.
  • Dead Players - In the event that someone dies in this game, their role WILL NOT be revealed. Their alignment will be but you won't discover what role they were.
Rules:
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
  • Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply could result in a mod-kill.
  • Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name> or Vote <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote to change your vote. I will always accept votes even with the wrong format
  • There WILL NOT be a posting requirement that players will have to follow. This game does not warrant such a thing. However, if I do peep repeated inactivity, then I reserve the right to sub you out or mod-kill you.
  • If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with us via Private message. Save any other comments after the game.
  • In the event that LyLo occurs in the game, votes will be automatically locked and can't be changed. LyLo is Lynch or Lose. I will make an announcement when it happens.
  • You MAY NOT vote to end the day phase. Due to the rule of votes auto-locking at LyLo, voting to end the phase is unnecessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Just read the post. I already explained it clearly in there what the roles meant. If you don't understand then ask again.
Okay can you explain it then I just read it but don't understand. Dp we get a new role each night / can only use our abilities certain nights based on our roles?

Okay can you explain it then I just read it but don't understand. Dp we get a new role each night / can only use our abilities certain nights based on our roles?
I think it means you only have till those nights to use those abilities then you become a vanilla townie once its over.

What I want to know @Dragomir is what the hell does this mean:

I will not hand-select the roles to Town or Mafia like normal.
Are you saying you normally personally decide who becomes mafia and who becomes town?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think it means you only have till those nights to use those abilities then you become a vanilla townie once its over.

Are you saying you normally personally decide who becomes mafia and who becomes town?
So one player is doctor for nights 1 & 3 and another 2 & 4?

Man that's annoying.

D

Dragomir

You don't get a new role. You get one role and that role can only be used on certain nights. For example, the Watcher can only be used on N1. Once N1 flings by, you can't use that ability anymore and will stay vanilla.

No, you know how when you create roles you decide which characters or roles are scum and who is Town? Your CG game for example, y'all chose Lelouch and C.C. to be a scum team right? That's what I meant. I won't be doing that for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.