News Volume 97 coming on September 2020

So many of you guys are saying an undisclosed amount of time to end the series after Luffy finds One Piece, like the war is really going to be that long...

The war will be 40-50 chapters, max.

I fixed some part that I think is wrong
yep, thanks
Post automatically merged:

Apoo cover (Boss DJ, from Tochigi)

------------------------------

D: Odacchi, pleased to meet you! The introduction of the Flying Six on chapter 978 was so cool, I just had to write in!
I'm sure many are asking the same question, but please, could you spare us the height, age, and favourite food of each of the Flying Six? (P.N.: Youki Genia)

O: Yeah, I guess. They have sure become a fan favourite, the Flying Six. Gotta give what the people want.
But please show some love for Queen too!

<< Left-to-right, Top-to-bottom >>

Who's Who: 336cm, 38yo, crab paella
Black Maria: 820cm, 29yo, skewed dango
Sasaki: 318cm, 34yo, asparagus
Ulti: 173cm, 22yo, twisted fries
Page One: 171cm, 20yo, nachos
X Drake: 233cm, 33yo, chicken rice

-----------------------------

D: On volume 96 you introduced the main members of the Roger Pirates, and one character in particular you called Nozdon, but he had already been introduced on BLUE DEEP as Seagull. Now I can only think of him as Seagull... what do I do? (P.N.: Marine Captain Tobbi Ota)

O: Wait, what?! ....ohh, him? Ahh, heheh. Seagull Guns Nozdon, you mean? Yes, yes. Y-You can call him by whichever name you prefer... or even forget him outright. It's up to you.

Translated by Rainbow - TCB Scans

I REALLY like 60 years old Chopper in the something happened future, kinda looks like a deer mink in sulong form
All Hail to the Evil Deer God who will bring death and misery; consuming our flesh and souls; embracing the world in eternal coldness welcoming the white silence, the wind-walker, the God of the Cold
Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh

It's the opposite. Based off what Oda says here, the Grand War starts after Wano is done which is of course before Luffy is PK.
That doesn't make sense. What would be the point of keeping the serialization going if both the war & Luffy's journey to the One Piece will be covered within the next 5 years?

Why would this world war start immediately after wano & right in the middle of their journey? How would the jouney to Laugh tale factor into a war and why would the strawhats & everyone we know participate in this war? What would even be the cause of it this early? There's several hints that the war will be after the One Piece is found and a direct statement from Whitebeard who knows everything.

And to be honest I like the "something-went-wrong" Chopper more than "Happy-Ending" Chopper
I know right

People now either believes
1, 5 years until Luffy finds OP
@EtenBoby
What is the question actually about though?

Is Oda consoling the reader that it's fine for the story to end in five years?

Or is Oda clarifying that it's not directly ending in five years?

Like outside the wording, what is Oda actually doing here?

I know right

@EtenBoby
What is the question actually about though?

Is Oda consoling the reader that it's fine for the story to end in five years?

Or is Oda clarifying that it's not directly ending in five years?

Like outside the wording, what is Oda actually doing here?
check my posts and youll see

To be fair, Whitebeard's speech makes more sense if the war happens after Luffy finds One Piece

He says that when One Piece is found, the whole world will be turned upside down :kayneshrug:
Yeah but some people absolutely want BB to be the final vilain so like always people will deny the obvious until they can’t. Then will blame Oda because they were proved wrong:kayneshrug:

By "ending", I mean the juiciest part of Luffy's adventure.
Since that's when the mystery of "what is the One Piece?" is to be revealed
Well that's the thing. Some people are saying this "juiciest part" is the end of the story itself.

I'm trying to understand what the point of this entire question is. Is Oda telling the reader that the original statement of five years is 100% fact or is he saying there's something else to it.

Like I've read two translations and it's really in in the air wording wise. That's why I'm just wondering what the point of this conversation even is